Looking for a hotel that is within walking distance of Luton Airport?
Check out this review of a one night stay including a video room tour at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport.
Author Bio – Melanie Newdick, Hotel Expert
- Stayed in over 700 hotels during +36 travel career
- Spent +10 years actually in hotels during my lifetime
- Stayed in hotels with holiday groups (+9,500 people) + as leisure & solo traveller
- Check out my top money saving resources
1. Holiday Inn Luton Address
The address of the Holiday Inn Luton is;
London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LF
How Far Is Holiday Inn Luton Airport from Airport?
The Holiday Inn is a 10 minute walk from Luton Airport. There is also a shuttle bus that goes from directly outside the hotel to the airport.
2. Holiday Inn Luton Contact Number
The telephone number of the hotel is;
3. Getting from the Airport to Holiday Inn Luton (And Back)
There is a shuttle service that runs between the Holiday Inn Luton Airport and the airport terminal building.
Shuttle Bus From Luton Airport to Holiday Inn Luton Airport
As you exit Luton airport head to stand J. You need Airport Bus A. The hotel is approximately 5 minutes ride from the airport.
You pay on board the bus, which is card only, and it is £1.30 per person each way.
The timetable is also displayed at the airport and the bus runs every 10 minutes or so at peak times.
Check the bus schedule with Arriva.
Shuttle Bus from Holiday Inn Luton to Luton Airport Terminal
To return from the hotel there is a stop right outside the hotel. Just put out your hand when you see the Arriva bus service A and pay on board with your card to get back to the airport. There is plenty of room for luggage on board.
Taxi Between Holiday Inn Luton and Terminal Building
If you take a taxi from the airport to the hotel the cost is about ?10 each way depending on the time of day. It is less than 10 minutes ride between the airport and the hotel.
4. Holiday Inn Luton Airport Parking
There is parking onsite at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport.
This is payable at £13.00 per night.
5. Checking In at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport
When I stayed checking in was quick and easy.
The reception desk is just in the main entrance of the hotel.
There is a small shop there selling supplies and snacks.
6. Holiday Inn Luton Airport Facilities
- The Holiday Inn Luton Airport has 124 bedrooms over 3 floors
- Free WIFI is included for all guests
- There is a business centre at the hotel
- The gym is available 24 hours a day
7. Holiday Inn Luton Airport Breakfast Times
- Monday to Friday 6am to 9am
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8am to 10am
- (The first hour of breakfast is continental only)
8. Holiday Inn Luton Airport Restaurant and Menu
There is an on site restaurant which has all day dining available.
The all day menu is available from 10am to 10 pm 7 days a week. Check out the available menu.
The bar and restaurant are open from midday to 3am and from 6am to 10 am
9. Holiday Inn Luton Airport Room Service and Menu
Room service is available 24 hours per day.
Check out the room service menu.
Each order is subject to a tray charge of £3.00
10. Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Video Room Tour
11. Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Professional Traveller Summary
- This was a comfortable hotel to spend an overnight
- The price, £44, was great value for a double bedded room
- The room was clean and quiet
- It is very quick and easy to get to the airport from this hotel
- It was an ideal overnight stay at Luton Airport
12. Find Great Online Price for the Holiday Inn Luton Airport
13. Find a Great Hotel Deal near Luton Airport
14. Check Out These Great Hotel Deals in the Area
If you have found my review of the Holiday Inn Luton Airport useful then you might like;
Inverness Airport Hotel review – including video room tour and pictures of the runway view
Ibis Budget Birmingham Airport review – great hotel just across from the terminal building
6 Fab Flight Hacks – to find great flight deals
For more trip ideas check out my Travel Inspiration page
Other Articles You Might Like
- Pitlochry Hydro Hotel – Video Room Review and Helpful TipsAre you thinking of visiting Pitlochry? Looking for somewhere to stay that has free parking but is within easy reach of the High Street? Looking for somewhere with a pool and spa facilities, restaurant and lift? The Pitlochry Hydro has all of those things, alongwith a bar and a pool room and a couple of… Read More »Pitlochry Hydro Hotel – Video Room Review and Helpful Tips
- Enchanted Forest – First Time Visit Review & Helpful TipsAre you planning a visit to the Enchanted Forest? The Daily Record described the Enchanted Forest as a “mesmerizing underwater voyage of discovery” After our visit, I would say that’s a very accurate description. Read on to learn everything you need to know to plan your trip in 2024. Enchanted Forest – Summary of Visit… Read More »Enchanted Forest – First Time Visit Review & Helpful Tips
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Tips for Your StayThinking of staying at the Days Inn Lockerbie? It’s a handy location right beside the M74. There is free parking at the front of the hotel and a lovely duck pond and green area to the rear. The hotel is right beside the service area which has a restaurant, McDonalds, breakfast takeaway and shop selling… Read More »Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Tips for Your Stay
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel… Read More »Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest… Read More »Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel… Read More »Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is… Read More »Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There… Read More »Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the Year
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your TripThinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000… Read More »Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip