Are you looking for a great hotel that is minutes from Luton Airport?
With comfy rooms and good prices?
The Holiday Inn Luton Airport is located close to the airport terminal building. You can walk to the hotel in about 10-15 minutes. There is also a shuttle bus from the airport. See details below. The address of the hotel is as follows;
London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LF
Getting to Holiday Inn Luton Airport
The easiest way to arrive at the hotel is to take the hotel bus service.
As you exit Luton airport head to stand J. You need Airport Bus A. The hotel is approximately 5 minutes ride from the airport.
You pay on board the bus, which is card only, and it is £1.30 per person each way.
The timetable is also displayed at the airport and the bus runs every 10 minutes or so at peak times.
Check the bus schedule with Arriva.
To return from the hotel there is a stop right outside the hotel. Just put out your hand when you see the Arriva bus service A and pay on board with your card to get back to the airport. There is plenty of room for luggage on board.
If you take a taxi from the airport to the hotel the cost is about £10 each way depending on the time of day. It is less than 10 minutes ride between the airport and the hotel.
There is parking onsite.
This is payable at £13.00 per night.
Checking In at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport
Checking in was super easy which was great given I was really tired.
Having just booked the hotel around 5 minutes earlier it was great to find that the booking was on the hotel system.
The reception desk is just in the main entrance of the hotel.
There is a small shop there selling supplies and snacks.
The Holiday Inn Luton Airport has 124 bedrooms over 3 floors
Free WIFI is included for all guests
There is a business centre at the hotel
The gym is available 24 hours a day
Room service is available 24 hours per day. Check out the room service menu. Each order is subject to a tray charge of £3.00
The bar and restaurant are open from midday to 3am and from 6am to 10am with meal times as follows;
- Monday to Friday 6am to 9am
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 8am to 10am
- (The first hour of breakfast is contential only)
All Day Dining
- The all day menu is available from 10am to 10pm 7 days a week. Check out the available menu.
Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Video Room Tour
Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Professional Traveller Summary
- This was a comfortable hotel to spend an overnight
- The price, £44, was great value for a double bedded room
- The room was clean and quiet
- It is very quick and easy to get to the airport from this hotel
- It was an ideal overnight stay at Luton Airport
Check out the TripAdvisor Reviews of the Holiday Inn Luton Airport
Want to Stay At The Holiday Inn Luton Airport?
Want to Find a Great Hotel Deal near Luton Airport?
If you have found my review of the Holiday Inn Luton Airport useful then you might like my other hotel reviews.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Coach Holidays for Single Travellers – 3 Things to Know Before You Book
- Southerness Self Catering – Video Tour & Review of Holiday Chalet
- Southerness Things To Do – Cute Cafes, Wonderful Wildlife & Sandy Beaches
- The Bank House Uttoxeter – Quirky Hotel In City Centre with Friendly Pigeons
- Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Great Value, Easy To Access – Ideal Overnight
- Sleeperz Dundee – Fabulous Location & Great Hotel
- Brodie Castle – Don’t Miss This Quirky Castle and Fab Play Area
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen – Check Out This Great Hotel for a Fab Break
- Great Underseat Case for Easyjet Flight – Avoid Paying Luggage Fees!
- Douro River Cruise – Everything You Need to Know About This Stunning Trip
- Highland Cottages with Hot Tubs For Bubbly Holiday Bliss
- Inverewe Gardens Scotland – A Fab Garden for All To Enjoy
- Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – Fab Stays With Furry Friends
- Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness – Bubbly Blissful Super Stays
- Holiday Cottages Inverness – Fab Stays In the Heart of the City
- Hilton Aberdeen Teca – Super Convenient for Events & The Airport
- 7 Year Long Travel Insurance Golden Rules For Peace of Mind
- Green List Travel 2021 – What You Really Need to Know
- Duncansby Stacks Walk – Fab Views & Stacks of Seabirds
🌍 Professional Traveller
🧳+30 years travel experience
🚌 Coach Holiday Expert
🛏️ Hotel & Holiday Consultancy
🤑 Helping you travel more and spend less
Melanie uses her coach holiday expertise to help people find their perfect coach holiday.
Her years of travel experience means she can help people travel smarter with professional travel tips.
Having spent over 10 years in hotels Melanie is an expert guest and is now using her experience as a hotel consultant – helping hotels improve their group stay experience, and holiday companies to have even happier travellers.
As a newbie to solo travel Melanie is also sharing trip reports to help other female travellers experience this amazing way to seeing the world.