Looking to use Inverness airport lounge?
Does Inverness Airport have a lounge?
Yes, it has a small and lovely lounge operated by Aspire. Priority Pass members can also use the lounge. The lounge is in the far right corner of the departures lounge. It overlooks the airport apron and runway.
Check out this guide to the facilities available at Inverness Airport lounge.
1. Inverness Airport Lounge – Where Is It?
Inverness Airport lounge, operated by Aspire, is located through security. It is closest to Gate Number 3 and opposite the Stag and Thistle bar.
You access the lounge through a set of double doors.
There is a small desk in the entrance where you sign into the lounge. If no one is at the desk they will not be very far away at all – usually tidying the lounge or getting some more supplies.
To access Inverness airport lounge you will need to show your boarding pass as well as your lounge membership card, or pre-booking.
This lounge is available for Priority Pass members.
2. Inverness Airport Lounge – What Does It Have?
- There are some tables and chairs overlooking the airport apron – where the planes park.
- There are some high back chairs and towards the rear of the lounge, there are some more chairs around tables.
- In the centre is a refreshment station. The drinks include the usual selection of soft drinks, beers and wines.
- There is also a hot drinks machine at one end alongwith a select of herbal teas.
- Generally there is a selection of crisps, cakes and snacks.
- Depending on the time of day there are sandwiches and soup available, alongwith scones. Items are stored in the fridge as well.
- As with most lounges there is good wifi access with the code displayed clearly.
- There are also plenty of sockets located around the lounge
- At the entrance to the lounge are a selection of newspapers and magazines.
- A departures and arrivals board in the lounge gives information on plane arrival and boarding times.
3. Inverness Airport Lounge – Does it Have Toilets?
The lounge is too small for toilet facilities to be inside the lounge itself so to use these you simply need to head back out into the main public lounge area.
If you need to go out and use the toilet you can easily access the lounge again by showing your booking information again.
4. Inverness Airport Lounge – Opening Times
There are different hours from November to March to the rest of the year.
November to March
- Monday 5am to 7am
- Tuesday 5am to 7am, 11am to 5pm
- Wednesday 5am to 7am
- Thursday 5am to 7am, 11am to 5pm
- Friday 5am to 7am, 11am to 5pm
- Saturday 5am to 1.30pm
- Sunday 5am to 7am, 11am to 5pm
April to October
- Monday 5am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday 5am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday 5am to 5.30pm
- Thursday 5am to 5.30pm
- Friday 5am to 6.30pm
- Saturday 5am to 2pm
- Sunday 5am to 6.30pm
5. Inverness Airport Lounge – How Do I Access It?
If you are Priority Pass member you can access the lounge. You do not need to book. You just need to show your membership card and your boarding pass.
You can book this lounge directly via Aspire Lounges and pay as you go for access.
6. Delayed Flights and Inverness Airport Lounge
If your flight is delayed you can easily return to the lounge. It
is a much nicer place to wait than the main airport building. There is no additional charge.
If you have found this Inverness Airport lounge article useful then you might also like;
Inverness Airport Hotel – my review of a 1 night stay at this lovely hotel including a video room tour
Airport Lounge Pass – comparing pay as you access with a membership scheme
Cheap Airport Lounges – quickly find the cheapest access for you based on your usage and travel plans
Airport Lounge Membership Comparison – comparing the most popular schemes to find your best option
Find more local information on my Inverness page
- Loch Ness Boat Trips Reviewed – Find Your Favourite Easily 🦕Looking to go for a cruise on Loch Ness? Find your favourite from these reviews of Loch Ness boat trips. Loch Ness Boat Trips 2 Hour Cruise from Dochgarroch, nr Inverness Dochgarroch is a great spot to start a cruise from. There is a lovely visitor centre, An Talla, beside the Caledonian Canal. It has… Read More »Loch Ness Boat Trips Reviewed – Find Your Favourite Easily 🦕
- Inverness Hotels with Pools – Compare Them All Easily 🏊Looking for Inverness hotels with pools? They are all right here so you can compare them quickly and easily and find your perfect stay. You will also find quick links to find the best prices available online so you book your stay too. Inverness Hotels with Pools – How Many Are There? Inverness Hotels with… Read More »Inverness Hotels with Pools – Compare Them All Easily 🏊
- 6 Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – Find Your Perfect StayLooking for dog friendly cottages Inverness? Great – then this post is for you! I’ve handpicked a selection of houses, cottages and apartments around the Inverness area which are all pet friendly. They all include WIFI, linens and heating too. I’ve given a sense of the location of each property so get reading and find… Read More »6 Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – Find Your Perfect Stay
- 5 Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness: Find Your Tub NowLooking for some super cute lodges with hot tubs Inverness? Well, you are in the right place! Inverness is a great base for a stay in the Highlands, giving you great access to all the attractions that the Highlands has to offer. For now, let’s get cracking finding you a great lodge with a hot… Read More »5 Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness: Find Your Tub Now
- Holiday Cottages Inverness – 21 Great Stays in the CityHoliday Cottages Inverness So if you are looking for holiday cottages Inverness – then read on! Check out this guide to holiday cottages Inverness, including information on what’s nearby and the area the holiday cottage is in. All the holiday cottages in this article include heating, towels and linen because who wants to be cold… Read More »Holiday Cottages Inverness – 21 Great Stays in the City
- 16 Loch Ness Things to Do – Makes a Great Day TripHere are 16 Loch Ness things to do. If you want to you can make this list into a one day complete tour of Loch Ness – so I have included driving directions along the way. Nessie sightings not guaranteed! Loch Ness Things to Do 1. Visit Dores and the only Beach at Loch Ness… Read More »16 Loch Ness Things to Do – Makes a Great Day Trip
- Here is Every UK Direct Flight to InvernessAre you looking for a flight to Inverness? Great then check out the options below. I’ve focussed on direct flights to Inverness from destinations around the UK. For each flight to Inverness, there is a schedule of flights with all the current flight options. There is also a calendar of flights so you can quickly… Read More »Here is Every UK Direct Flight to Inverness
- Inverness Airport Hotel Review – Everything You Need to KnowLooking to stay at the Inverness airport hotel? It’s a great hotel, just steps from the airport building. Some of the rooms have great runway views too. Check out this review of a 1 night stay. It includes a video tour of the room and views from the room which were of the runway! Read… Read More »Inverness Airport Hotel Review – Everything You Need to Know
- 20 Hotels in Inverness – Easily Find Your Perfect StayAre you looking for hotels in Inverness? Looking for a locals guide to help you find the best hotel for your stay? I’ve been in the Highlands for 17 years and I’ve stayed at most of the hotels listed. Hotels in Inverness – Hotels Beside the River Ness Hotels in Inverness 1. Premier Inn Inverness… Read More »20 Hotels in Inverness – Easily Find Your Perfect Stay