Looking for some super cute lodges with hot tubs Inverness?
Well you are in the right place!
Inverness is a great base for a stay in the Highlands, giving you great access to all the attractions that the Highlands has to offer.
For now let’s get cracking finding you a great lodge with a hot tub to stay in!
Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness
The Treehoose is tucked into a quiet corner of Inverness. It’s very near to everything yet it’s location gives it a quiet and tranquil feel.
The Treehoose has a lovely sleek modern feel throughout with mood lighting, power shower and of course that amazing hot tub too!
The bedroom has a kingsize bed and the bathroom has a big bath and a power shower.
Out on the deck there is a sunken hot tub for you to enjoy relaxing in.
The Treehoose is well equipped with a coffee machine and washing machine and superfast broadband too (we get quite excited about that in the Highlands!)
It also has parking on site.
If you are looking for a lodge close to the action, but with privacy too then the Treehoose could be just the spot for you.
(The Treehoose is adults only)
Check out the reviews of the Treehoose on Tripadvisor
Check out more photos of the Treehoose
Inverness Lodges with Hot Tubs
OK so this isn’t strictly a lodge, but I had to include it in this list of lodges with hot tubs Inverness because of it’s great location right in the heart of Inverness.
Located very close to Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre with restaurants and cafes nearby too Eden House is a great combination choice.
The location means it provides peace and quiet with a fab hot tub and BBQ hut to enjoy with everything Inverness has to offer on the doorstep.
Two lounges and 5 bedrooms (4 king size doubles and one twin) with 5 bathrooms make Eden House ideal for family holidays.
There is a utility room, well equipped kitchen and plenty of off road parking.
Eden House also accepts up to 2 dogs at £20 per dog per week.
Check out reviews of Eden House
Check out more pictures of Eden House
Check prices and availability of Eden House (prices from £1234 to £2464 per week)
Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness
Pebble Beach has direct access to the pebble beach at Culloden (yes it’s the same Culloden where the battle between the Government and Jacobites took place).
Pebble Beach is a lodge set alongside the Beauly Firth where a pod of Bottlenose dolphins live.
The lodge has 4 bedrooms, plus a sofa bed in one of the lounges (yes there are two!).
In the open and spacious main lounge you’ll find a woodburner and amazing views over the sea through the floor to ceiling windows.
Out in the garden you will find a wood fired hot tub and an amazingly cute BBQ hut next door, both of which look out to the sea as well.
There is plenty of parking on site too and all the equipment you would expect to find in a luxury holiday home.
Pebble Beach also accepts up to 2 dogs at an extra £20 per dog per week.
Check out the reviews of Pebble Beach
Check out more pictures of Pebble Beach
Check availability and pricing for Pebble Beach (from £1368 to £2838 per week)
Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness
OK so these lodges are not in the centre of Inverness but I had to include them. They are very close to Inverness, just across the water at North Kessock. That means all the attractions of Inverness are within easy reach, plus you are a bit more out in the countryside too.
There are 3 lodges with hot tubs Inverness available at Kessock Highland Lodges.
2 lodges are one bedroomed, and one is 2 bedroomed.
Each lodge has either a jacuzzi bath, steam shower with jets or both.
Each lodge also has it’s own jacuzzi and a rotating pod to ensure you can enjoy the outoors whatever the weather. These look like a fab place to chill and chat with family and friends.
The views from the lodges are out over the Beauly Firth looking back towards Inverness.
The lodges are also well equipped with coffee machines, high thread count linen and everything provided from toiletries to tin foil, tea and coffee.
If you are looking for a pampering relaxing hot tub lodge break then Kessock Highland Lodges are for you.
Check out the Tripadvisor reviews of Kessock Highland Lodges
Check out more pictures of Kessock Highland Lodges
Check prices and availability for Kessock Highland Lodges
Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness
Heron Lodge is a 2 bedroomed lodge just over the water from Inverness. This means it is located within 4-5 miles of Inverness itself, giving you a great combination of a quieter area to stay in plus easy access to Inverness.
The location is close to the Beauly Firth, a lovely body of water which is alongside Inverness. A pod of dolphins lives here so the area near Heron Lodge is a great place to try and spot them.
Heron Lodge has 2 bedrooms, a double with an en-suite bathroom and another bedroom that can be a double or a twin bed.
It has an open plan living area with a lovely covered terrace area, which is where the hot tub is located too.
You’ll be nice and cosy with LPG heating alongwith a woodburner.
Heron Lodge is well equipped with cooker, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
There is a TV with Freeview and free WIFI in the cottage.
The lodge is pet friendly.
Heron Lodge is also no smoking throughout and given the woodland location of the cabin there is no smoking in the grounds either.
Heron Lodge is one of two lodges with hot tubs Inverness, at the same site meaning you can easily stay with family or friends.
See more pictures of Heron Lodge
Read the reviews for Heron Lodge
Check prices and availability for Heron Lodge (from £1099 per week)
Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness
Moorhen Lodge is the sister lodge to Heron Lodge detailed above. As such the facilities and amenties are the same for the lodge as follows;
Two bedrooms – a king bedroom which has an en suite bathroom
Second bedroom which is a zip and link bed meaning it can either be a twin or double
There is a family bathroom
The main part of the Moorhen Lodge is open plan with a woodburning stove, TV with freeview and LPG heating
In the kitchen you will find a dishwasher, microwave, oven and washing machine
The hot tub is located on the terrace of the Moorhen Lodge giving it a cosy snug feel
There is parking on site for 2 cars
Moorhen Lodge is pet friendly and will take 2 dogs
There is no smoking in Moorhen Lodge or in the grounds around the lodge as it is a woodland area
As with Heron Lodge above the location of Moorhen Lodge gives you a peaceful escape, close to the water of the Beauly Firth.
Check out the reviews of Moorhen Lodge
Check out the photos of Moorhen Lodge
Check pricing and availability of Moorhen Lodge (from £1099 per week)
If you have enjoyed Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness, you might be interested in;
Highland Cottages with Hot Tubs – check out these great holiday homes throughout the Highlands
Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – if you want to bring your furry family members there are some great options here
Holiday Cottages Inverness – if you want more Inverness holiday options then check out this list
The Scottish Highlands – check out why the Scottish Highlands is a great destination anytime of the year
12 Self Catering Holiday Tips – top tips to help you help you have an even better holiday experience
10 Things to Know Before you Visit the Highlands – these key tips will help you have an even better visit
Want to visit Loch Ness? Why not drive it yourself with this complete Loch Ness Tour itinerary
If you want some more ideas for your next trip then check out my Travel Inspiration page
Other Articles You Might Like
- 14 Dog Friendly Highland Cottages with Hot Tubs – Bubbly BlissAre you looking to visit the Highlands of Scotland? Looking for Highland cottages with hot tubs so you can enjoy some bubbly holiday bliss? Great – well here is a selection picked just for you with some notes from me to help you find you perfect stay! I’ve organised this list in ascending price order.… Read More »14 Dog Friendly Highland Cottages with Hot Tubs – Bubbly Bliss
- Inverewe Gardens Scotland – All You Need to KnowWhat Are Inverewe Gardens Scotland? Inverewe Gardens are botanical gardens set on the West coast of Scotland. They are warmed by the Gulf Stream enabling them to grow a much wider variety of plants than is normally possible in Scotland. The results are stunning gardens which are packed full of interest whatever your age. Planning… Read More »Inverewe Gardens Scotland – All You Need to Know
- 10 Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness: Happy Doggie HolidaysTable of Contents Looking for dog friendly cottages Inverness?Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness1. 1 Bedroomed Property in the Heart of the City Beside the River NessDog Friendly Cottages Inverness2. 2 x Double Bedrooms, 2 x Bathrooms, Quiet Location & Enclosed GardenDog Friendly Cottages Inverness3. 5 x Bedrooms, BBQ Hut & Hot Tub – Holiday Heaven!Dog Friendly… Read More »10 Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness: Happy Doggie Holidays
- 6 Lodges with Hot Tubs In Inverness For Bubbly Blissful City StaysLooking for some super cute lodges with hot tubs Inverness? Well you are in the right place! Inverness is a great base for a stay in the Highlands, giving you great access to all the attractions that the Highlands has to offer. For now let’s get cracking finding you a great lodge with a hot… Read More »6 Lodges with Hot Tubs In Inverness For Bubbly Blissful City Stays
- Holiday Cottages Inverness – Great Holiday Homes In & Around the CityWhy Should You Choose Inverness for Your Holiday Cottage? Inverness is a great location making it wasy to travel North, South, East and West with plenty of attractions in each direction. Whilst a city Inverness is actually more like a town – with a total population of just 80,000 people. It is easy to use… Read More »Holiday Cottages Inverness – Great Holiday Homes In & Around the City
- Duncansby Stacks Review: Stunning Walk Nr John O’GroatsCheck out this review of my visit to Duncansby Stacks, a stunning walk located just a few miles from John O’Groats. But first an important question! What Are the Stacks of Duncansby? Duncansby Stacks are a series of dramatic sea stacks located at Duncansby Head. They are very easy to visit and crammed with seabirds… Read More »Duncansby Stacks Review: Stunning Walk Nr John O’Groats
- Great Wick Self Catering Property – On NC500Looking for a Wick Self Catering Property? Looking to stay in Wick? Looking for a self catering property? Why not consider this great 2 double bedroomed apartment with free parking, fully equipped kitchen, all linen and towels, great lounge with Neflix and Freeview on the TV within a 10 minute walk of Wick High Street?… Read More »Great Wick Self Catering Property – On NC500
- Fabulous Forres Self Catering Holiday CottageTable of Contents Looking for a Forres self catering holiday cottage?Forres Self Catering Cottage – Booking Wee GemForres Self Catering – Pre-Arrival InformationArriving at A Wee Gem Forres Self Catering Holiday CottageWee Gem Forres Holiday Cottage Facilities Looking for a Forres self catering holiday cottage? Dog friendly? Rural countryside location? Easy access to Forres? Surrounded… Read More »Fabulous Forres Self Catering Holiday Cottage
- 10 Important Things To Know Before Visiting the HighlandsAre you planning on visiting the Highlands? If so, great, and great choice by the way. I’ve been lucky enough to live in the Highlands of Scotland for coming up on 20 years and I still absolutely love it. There is always something new to see, a new delight, a new surprise – I’ve never… Read More »10 Important Things To Know Before Visiting the Highlands
- Getting to The Highlands – By Plane, Train or Automobile!In this article I am going to share the different ways of getting to the Highlands, via planes, trains and automobiles (great film if you haven’t seen it!). Of course Covid19 changes have meant reduced services, and we are all unable to travel at the minute but this is to help you plan how to… Read More »Getting to The Highlands – By Plane, Train or Automobile!
- Inverness Airport Hotel Review: Right Next to the Terminal!Looking to stay at the Inverness airport hotel? Then check out this review of a 1 night stay. It includes a video tour of the room and views from the room which were of the runway! Read on for everything you need to know and to find the best prices available online for this great… Read More »Inverness Airport Hotel Review: Right Next to the Terminal!
- Fabulous Newton Stewart Holiday Cottage Right Beside River CreeLooking for a Newton Stewart holiday cottage? Great – it’s a gorgeous place to visit. Check out the review of a super cute holiday cottage right beside the River Cree. I’ve also covered things to do in the area and some alternative holiday accommodation available locally. Table of Contents Review of Week Long Stay in… Read More »Fabulous Newton Stewart Holiday Cottage Right Beside River Cree
- Reelig Glen – A Magical & Easy Circular Walk With Fab Views and a Grotto!Table of Contents Reelig Glen Is An Easy Walk Near Inverness 1. Getting to Reelig Glen2. Reelig Glen Walking Routes3. Reelig Glen Folly Reelig Glen Is An Easy Walk Near Inverness Are you looking for an interesting walk within easy reach of Inverness? This is a fantastic walk with everything you could wish for –… Read More »Reelig Glen – A Magical & Easy Circular Walk With Fab Views and a Grotto!
- The Scottish Highlands – A Stunning Destination Anytime of YearIf you are thinking of visiting the Scottish Highlands then fab! This article is an in depth look at the place I’ve been lucky enough to call home for 18 years. It’s a stunning destination to visit, whatever the time of year and packed with interesting things to discover. Here’s my overview on why the… Read More »The Scottish Highlands – A Stunning Destination Anytime of Year
- Plodda Falls – A Beautiful Circular Walk With Dramatic FallsLooking to visit Plodda Falls? Check out all you need to know about this fantastic circular walk. It’s got huge trees, dramatic falls and cakes. Plodda Falls – Drama, History and a Cake Shed! Despite having lived in the Scottish Highlands for around 15 years and being a real fan of waterfalls I had never… Read More »Plodda Falls – A Beautiful Circular Walk With Dramatic Falls
- Inverness Hotel Deals – 20 Hotels In & Around the CityAre you looking great Inverness hotel deals? Looking for a locals guide to help you find the best hotel for your stay? Want to find the best price quickly and easily? Then yippee you are in the right place. I’ve been in the Highlands for 17 years and I’ve stayed at most of the hotels… Read More »Inverness Hotel Deals – 20 Hotels In & Around the City
- Easy 1 or 2 Day Scottish Highlands Road Trip With Stunning SceneryLooking for a Scottish Highlands Road Trip? Having lived in the Highlands for 18 years I never tire of a Scottish Highlands road trip. This itinerary can be done in 1 or 2 days from Inverness, Dingwall or Strathpeffer. It takes in part of the NC500 route but also includes a much less visited, but… Read More »Easy 1 or 2 Day Scottish Highlands Road Trip With Stunning Scenery
- 16 Inverness Activities – Fun Things To Do & Places to VisitAre you looking for ideas for Inverness activities? Well I’ve got 16 of my favourite Inverness activities and places to visit right here to help you. Let’s get started! (At the time of writing Covid19 is still impacting travel so it’s always best to double check the current rules in advance) PS – This list… Read More »16 Inverness Activities – Fun Things To Do & Places to Visit