Looking for a powerful compact travel fan?
This rechargeable travel fan is always in my bag no matter where I am travelling
Can you travel with a handheld fan?
You can travel with a handheld flan on most flights and other forms of transport. If your fan has batteries it’s worth checking airline restrictions/requirements. A handheld fan is a great way to keep cool and help prevent travel sickness.
Why Do I Recommend This Travel Fan?
- It’s great value
- It is rechargeable so no faff with batteries
- It is really powerful for its size
- It is adjustable with two speeds
- You can set it on a surface, hold it or put it in seat pockets etc
- It is really compact so you can easily keep it with you
- It helps avoid travel sickness from overheating
It’s just £8 – why not get your travel fan now?
The Best Travel Fan
If you suffer from travel sickness as I do then you know that overheating is one of the easiest ways to start feeling sick.
It can be difficult to get the temperature right, especially if you are travelling in vehicles where air conditioning isn’t standard or effective.
Even airplanes can get ludicrously hot sometimes and before you know it you can be feeling sick and groggy.
This travel fan is so small that is easy to keep with you wherever you are travelling.
I spent a great deal of time on coaches and I simply don’t travel without this. Sitting at the front of a coach with the sun coming through the glass can often be like being in a greenhouse. This fan stops me from feeling sick, which isn’t great when you are being a tour guide!
This fan can sit on a surface by folding the case back or you can tuck into somewhere. I have tucked it into the curtain strap-on coaches to help me deal with the sun coming through the window. I have also tucked it into the back of seat pockets on planes where it has been too warm.
Despite its tiny size, this fan is surprisingly powerful which is why I love it so much.
There are two speeds depending on the airflow you prefer.
When not in use this travel fan folds up together protecting the blades.
A mini USB charger means you can charge this easily when travelling too.
This fan is also super quiet meaning you can use it anywhere without disturbing other people. It also means you can use it when you are sleeping if it is too hot where you are.
No matter whether you are travelling by plane, coach, car or anything else you can think of this travel fan is a great piece of travel gear to have with you.
It’s ideal if you are staying in hotels where the temperature can be difficult to get right, or even travelling in a car.
It really helps to prevent travel sickness from overheating and that horrible groggy feeling that seems to linger with travel sickness. It means you can enjoy the journey without worrying if you are going to be sick and you can plan journeys knowing that you don’t have to worry about travel sickness as much anymore.
It also means you can sleep well at night no matter how ineffective or loud the air conditioning is in your hotel room!
Travel Fan Specification
- Weight – 70g
- Charging time – 2.5 hours
- 30db volume – very quiet!
- Run time on full charge is 4-6 hours
- 3 silicone blades
- Micro USB charging point
Travel Fan? Price
It’s just £8 why not get your travel fan now?
You Might Also Like
If you have found my Travel Mask information helpful you might also like;
Best Travel Ear Plugs – these, combined with a sleep mask, mean a good night’s sleep anywhere!
Best Hanging Wash Bag – a great way to save packing and unpacking time when travelling
Travel Sickness – my tried and tested techniques to help
Find all my recommended travel gear on my Travel Essentials page
- Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage SpaceLooking for A Compression Packing Cube Set? Why Do I Recommend This Compression Packing Cube? Currently £18.69 and free Amazon Prime delivery – why not get yours now? Compression Packing Cube Set If you want to reduce the size of the luggage you travel with then you need compression packing cubes. These cubes work exactly… Read More »Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage Space
- Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for Travel 🧳Looking for Packing Cubes? I’ve got two great recommendations here. I am going to start with a recommended regular packing cube and then a compression packing cube. Why Do I Recommend This Packing Cube for Travel? Currently £17.99 and free Amazon Prime delivery – why not get yours now? The Best Packing Cube for Travel… Read More »Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for Travel 🧳
- Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when TravellingAre you looking for a book light? This is the one that I use when travelling – it’s tiny but powerful. (This is one of my recommended travel gear items – find the rest of my Travel Essentials page) Why Do I Recommend This Book Light? Currently £10.98 on Amazon with free Amazon Prime delivery… Read More »Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when Travelling
- Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat CaseAre you looking for a great Easyjet cabin bag? This is my favourite case for travelling on Easyjet as it means no luggage fees! (This is one of my recommended travel gear items – find the rest on my Travel Essentials page) Why Do I Recommend This Easyjet Cabin Bag? Currently £49.99 and £3.99 UK… Read More »Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat Case
- Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When TravellingAre you looking for a travel probiotic? This is the brand that I use when I travel somewhere I think this might be helpful. Why Do I Recommend This Travel Probiotic? Currently £19.99 and free Amazon Prime delivery. Why not get yours now? The Best Travel Probiotic During my travels, I have often been in places where… Read More »Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When Travelling
- Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for TravellingAre you looking for a some wired earphones? Check out these earbud style ones which are good value with a good sound. Why Do I Recommend Wired Earphones? Currently £10.99 and free Prime delivery? Why not get yours now? The Best Wired Earphones Wired earphones are great to have when travelling. They are a backup in case… Read More »Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for Travelling
- 10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great TripHere are my 10 travel essentials based on years of travelling with thousands of travellers all over the world. During that time I have met all sorts of travellers, travelling on all types of holidays from budget to luxury ones. No matter what the holiday has cost I have seen guests across all types of… Read More »10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great Trip
- This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You OrganisedAre you looking for a great travel document holder? This one has room for multiple passports/documents, money, cards, pen holder & phone pocket! Why Do I Recommend This Travel Document Holder? Currently £8.49 with free Prime delivery ? why not get yours now? The Best Travel Document Holder Keeping travel documents and items together makes travelling less… Read More »This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You Organised
- Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for TravellingAre you looking for some great travel earbuds? These are great value and come with a charging case. Why Do I Recommend These Earbuds? Currently £18.99 and free Prime delivery? why not get yours now? The Best Earbuds Travelling can often be quite a noisy experience. Airports, train stations, hotels, buses, cities and streets – all can… Read More »Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for Travelling