How To Travel More and Spend Less
How Can I Travel More and Spend Less?
You can travel more and spend less by using travel hacks to find the best travel deals. You can use clever search techniques to put together cheaper trips and then you can travel more.
- Looking to get the best value from your travel budget?
- Want to learn some tried and tested money saving hacks?
- Love getting a great deal when you travel?
- Like exploring new and interesting places?
Great! You are in exactly the right place – read on for how to travel more and spend less.
Travel More And Spend Less – Money Saving Resources
Below you will find quick links to my money saving guides so you can start saving now.
Travel More and Spend Less on Hotels
Travel More and Spend Less On Flights
6 Fab Flight Hacks for Cheap Flights
Find Cheap Flights to Anywhere
Travel More And Spend Less on Airport Lounges
How to Find Cheap Airport Lounges
Airport Lounge Membership Scheme Comparison
Priority Pass Membership – All You Need to Know
Travel More And Spend Less On Travel Gear
Silicone Earplugs For Great Sleep!
The Best Sleep Mask – Sleep Anywhere
Ginger Tablets for Travel Sickness
Super Small but Powerful Travel Fan
10 Travel Essentials You Might Not Expect
Travel Adapter with 4 USB Ports
Travel Probiotic – Help Stay Safe
Travel More and Spend Less On Luggage
Travel More and Spend Less on Travel Insurance
Annual Travel Insurance – How It Works
Annual Car Hire Excess Insurance
Travel More and Spend Less With These Travel Hacks
12 Happy Travel Hacks – to leave a trail of smiles
9 Tried and Tested Packing Hacks
Airplane Seating Hack – impress your fellow fliers
Mobile Phone Travel Hacks – to save you money
How to Travel More and Spend Less
If you like to work within a travel budget then you might be interested in a few travel tips to help you make the most of the budget you have.
Being able to save money on your trips means you can do more trips!
There are lots of sites that give advice about extreme budget travel. Backpacking, couchsurfing and all that sort of thing.
If you like to be comfortable when you travel but love a bargain then this is definitely the place for you!
So here are some of my favourite tips to help get the most from a travel budget.
Flights can be a huge expense. However, with some flexibility and clever searching you can put together cheap trips.
For example Budapest is a great hub airport. You can get to Budapest cheaply from most places in the UK. Once in Budapest you can get cheap flights to places such as Abu Dhabi (another great hub airport). Using these flight tricks you can put together trips based around cheap flights. Check out my cheap flight hacks guide for more information.
Searching for one way trips is cheaper than a return and a great way to put together a cheap trip is to fly back from another airport.
- How to Find Cheap Flights to Anywhere Really EasilyAre you looking to find cheap flights to anywhere? Travelling on a budget and want to get the most from it? Great then read on and I will guide you step by step on how to find some great cheap flights. Find Cheap Flights to Anywhere Using Skyscanner Skyscanner is such a great tool for… Read More »How to Find Cheap Flights to Anywhere Really Easily
- 6 Tried and Tested Ways to Travel CheaperLooking for ways to travel cheaper? Check out these 6 top tips – they will all help get the most from your travel budget. Would You Like More Ways to Travel Cheaper? Then sign up for my free Ebook and get these tips plus another 40 all in one go! Travel Cheaper by Using a… Read More »6 Tried and Tested Ways to Travel Cheaper
- Check Out the Best Time to Book Hotels and Bag Yourself a BargainRead on for more information to help you find the best time to book hotels for the places you are planning on visiting. 1. Best Time to Book Hotels – What Season? When considering when is the best time to book hotels it can be really helpful to know when it is high season in… Read More »Check Out the Best Time to Book Hotels and Bag Yourself a Bargain
- 12 Happy Travel Hacks To Leave a Trail of Beautiful SmilesDo you like to enjoy happy travel? Do you want to leave a little trail of smiles wherever you go and spread a bit of love and positivity? Then check out this list of happy travel hacks! Happy Travel Hacks 1 1. Learn a Few Words of the Local Language Taking a bit of time… Read More »12 Happy Travel Hacks To Leave a Trail of Beautiful Smiles
- 6 Amazing Flight Hacks for Cheap Deals To Great PlacesAre you looking for flight hacks to find cheap flights? Great – I’ve got a list of them right here! Read on to find some great tips to help you save money. 1. Flight Hacks – Search Everywhere from Starting Airport The reason this is top of my list of flight hacks is that it… Read More »6 Amazing Flight Hacks for Cheap Deals To Great Places
- Easyjet Baggage – Everything You Need to Know About FeesEasyjet Baggage Allowance – A Complete Guide Here is everything you need to know about what you can take and what it will cost. Check it out now and don’t pay any more than you need to. Check out my review of a great Easyjet cabin bag that you can take for free with wheels… Read More »Easyjet Baggage – Everything You Need to Know About Fees
- 9 Easy Packing Hacks to Maximise Your Luggage SpaceAre you looking for some packing hacks to help when travelling? I’ve been travelling professionally for 30 years, I’ve learned lots about packing – mostly the hard way! Let me share with you my 9 Packing Hacks to shortcut you to happy packing! So let’s jump into my list of packing hacks to help you… Read More »9 Easy Packing Hacks to Maximise Your Luggage Space
- An Easy Airplane Seating Hack To Impress Your Fellow FliersWant to impress your fellow flyers? This simple plane airplane seating hack is something I often get asked to show others! Check it out now to make your next flight much easier (especially in you are in an aisle seat!) 1. Very Easy Airplane Seating Flight Hack As someone who has flown, I am sure… Read More »An Easy Airplane Seating Hack To Impress Your Fellow Fliers
- 8 Mobile Phone Travel Hacks To Save You Time & MoneyLooking for some tried and tested mobile phone travel hacks? These are all the things related to mobile phones that I use, have, or do! 1. Mobile Phone Travel Hacks – Take a Super Long Power Lead Have you checked into your hotel room, unpacked your belongings, made a cup of tea, and then realised… Read More »8 Mobile Phone Travel Hacks To Save You Time & Money
- Travel Sickness – 36 Tried and Tested Tips to HelpDo you suffer from travel sickness? If you do then you are in the right place. Despite being a Professional Traveller I have suffered from travel sickness my whole life. However, I use a variety of techniques to ensure I can manage my travel sickness and carry on travelling. Check out all the techniques I… Read More »Travel Sickness – 36 Tried and Tested Tips to Help
- Fear of Flying – 9 Tried and Tested Tips to Help YouFear of Flying My fear of flying was so bad that for many years it stopped me flying at all. I am sharing everything that helped me deal with my fear of flying in the hope that they help you too. 1. Fear of Flying – Fly Without Fear Book I found reading Fly Without… Read More »Fear of Flying – 9 Tried and Tested Tips to Help You
You Might Also Like
Travel Inspiration – trip reports, reviews, book reviews and more to help you get ideas for your next adventure
Travel Essentials – reviews of tried and tested travel gear
Travel More and Spend Less – articles, guides and hacks to help you squeeze the most from your travel budget
Annual Travel Insurance – all you need to know about this travel essential
The Scottish Highlands – holiday cottages, hotels, things to do, and much more to help you get the most from your holiday
Invergordon Cruise Port – all you need to know to help your plan your visit
Loch Ness Tour – details of a 1 day private tour that goes the whole way around Loch Ness!
Coach Holiday Expert – holiday reviews, articles, and advice to help you have the best coach holiday
About Melanie – background and travel experience
About the Professional Traveller – what this website is all about and why it was set up
Work with Me – details of the travel review services I provide to destinations, hotels, and holiday companies