Looking for Inverness hotels with pools?
They are all right here so you can compare them quickly and easily and find your perfect stay.
You will also find quick links to find the best prices available online so you book your stay too.
Inverness Hotels with Pools – How Many Are There?
How many hotels with pools will I find in Inverness?
There are 4 hotels in Inverness with swimming pools. The Leonardo Hotel, The Kingsmills Hotel, The Best Western Palace and Spa and the Craigmonie Hotel.
Inverness Hotels with Pools – Leonardo Hotel
Leonardo Hotel Swimming Pool & Leisure Facilities
- The swimming pool at the Leonardo Hotel is 12.5 metres long.
- It is open from 6.30 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 8 pm on Saturdays, and from 8 am to 9 pm on Sundays.
- There is also a jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.
- The Leonardo offers fitness classes and there is a well-equipped gym too.
- The Leonardo Hotel has 118 bedrooms and plenty of free parking on site too.
- There is an on-site restaurant and bar. Food is served throughout the day.
- It is located outside of the city centre itself. There are bus stops nearby or you can walk into the city centre if you prefer.
- Close to the hotel is a Chinese takeaway, a fish and chip takeaway and a KFC.
Inverness Hotels with Pools – Kingsmills Hotel
Kingsmills Hotel Swimming Pool and Leisure Facilities
- The swimming pool is in the main hotel building.
- The pool is 12 metres long and 1.2 metres deep.
- The pool is open from 7 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.
- There is also a jacuzzi and steam room in the leisure area.
The Kingsmills Hotel
- The Kingsmills Hotel is situated in a residential area on the outskirts of Inverness.
- It has a variety of rooms available including garden rooms.
- There are 147 rooms at the Kingsmills which includes it’s newer Kingsclub rooms which are located in a separate building.
- There is an on-site restaurant and bar.
- Inverness golf club is next door.
- The Kingsmills Hotel is pet friendly.
- The Kingsmills Hotel is around a 20-minute walk from Inverness city centre.
Inverness Hotels With Pools – Best Western Palace and Spa
Best Western Palace and Spa Swimming Pool and Leisure Facilities
- The swimming pool at the Best Western Palace is the largest one in a hotel in Inverness. It’s just over 15 metres in length.
- It is open every day from 7 am to 9 pm.
- There is also a steam room, jacuzzi, and sauna, along with a gym.
Best Western Palace and Spa
- The Best Western Palace and Spa is located just beside the River Ness in the centre of Inverness City.
- The location means it is ideal for exploring Inverness, with plenty on the doorstep.
- The hotel is pet friendly.
- There are lots of cafes and restaurants nearby, along with a supermarket just around the corner.
- There is some parking on site, but this is extremely limited. The nearest alternative parking is on the street (paid) or at the Cathedral car park, just over 5 minutes walk away (paid).
Inverness Hotels with Pools – Craigmonie Hotel
Craigmonie Hotel Swimming Pool and Leisure Facilities
- The Craigmonie has a round shaped swimming pool.
- It is probably the smallest of the pools in hotels in Inverness.
- There is also a sauna in the leisure area of the hotel.
- The Craigmonie has 40 bedrooms.
- It is a dog friendly hotel.
- There is an onsite bar and restaurant.
- The hotel is set in a residential area of Inverness and is around a 15 minute walk into Inverness city centre.
- There is some parking on site but availability might be limited if the hotel is very busy.
Inverness Hotels with Pools – Conclusion
- There are 4 hotels with pools in Inverness – making it easy to find your favourite
- The largest swimming pool is at the Best Western Palace Hotel and Spa
- The smallest is at the Craigmonie Hotel
Check out my Scottish Highlands page for lots more places to stay, things to do and places to visit
Other Articles You Might Like
If you have found this Inverness Hotels with Pools article useful you might also like;
Inverness Hotels – reviews of the main hotels in Inverness
Inverness Things to Do – activities in and around the city centre
You can find more articles on my Inverness page
- Loch Ness Boat Trips Reviewed – Find Your Favourite Easily 🦕Looking to go for a cruise on Loch Ness? Find your favourite from these reviews of Loch Ness boat trips. Loch Ness Boat Trips 2 Hour Cruise from Dochgarroch, nr Inverness Dochgarroch is a great spot to start a cruise from. There is a lovely visitor centre, An Talla, beside the Caledonian Canal. It has … Read more
- Inverness Hotels with Pools – Compare Them All Easily 🏊Looking for Inverness hotels with pools? They are all right here so you can compare them quickly and easily and find your perfect stay. You will also find quick links to find the best prices available online so you book your stay too. Inverness Hotels with Pools – How Many Are There? Inverness Hotels with … Read more
- 6 Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – Find Your Perfect StayLooking for dog friendly cottages Inverness? Great – then this post is for you! I’ve handpicked a selection of houses, cottages and apartments around the Inverness area which are all pet friendly. They all include WIFI, linens and heating too. I’ve given a sense of the location of each property so get reading and find … Read more
- 5 Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness: Find Your Tub NowLooking for some super cute lodges with hot tubs Inverness? Well, you are in the right place! Inverness is a great base for a stay in the Highlands, giving you great access to all the attractions that the Highlands has to offer. For now, let’s get cracking finding you a great lodge with a hot … Read more
- Holiday Cottages Inverness – 21 Great Stays in the CityHoliday Cottages Inverness So if you are looking for holiday cottages Inverness – then read on! Check out this guide to holiday cottages Inverness, including information on what’s nearby and the area the holiday cottage is in. All the holiday cottages in this article include heating, towels and linen because who wants to be cold … Read more
- 16 Loch Ness Things to Do – Makes a Great Day TripHere are 16 Loch Ness things to do. If you want to you can make this list into a one day complete tour of Loch Ness – so I have included driving directions along the way. Nessie sightings not guaranteed! Loch Ness Things to Do 1. Visit Dores and the only Beach at Loch Ness … Read more
- Details of All the Direct UK Flights to Inverness ✈Looking for Flights to Inverness? Great then check out the options below. I’ve focussed on direct flights to Inverness from destinations around the UK. For each flight to Inverness, there is a schedule of flights with all the current flight options. There is also a calendar of flights so you can quickly find the lowest … Read more
- Inverness Airport Hotel Review – Everything You Need to KnowLooking to stay at the Inverness airport hotel? It’s a great hotel, just steps from the airport building. Some of the rooms have great runway views too. Check out this review of a 1 night stay. It includes a video tour of the room and views from the room which were of the runway! Read … Read more
- 20 Hotels in Inverness – Easily Find Your Perfect StayAre you looking for hotels in Inverness? Looking for a locals guide to help you find the best hotel for your stay? I’ve been in the Highlands for 17 years and I’ve stayed at most of the hotels listed. Hotels in Inverness – Hotels Beside the River Ness Hotels in Inverness 1. Premier Inn Inverness … Read more