Looking to stay at the Campanile Glasgow?
Check out this review, including a video room tour of a twin room.
- Great location next to Hydro
- Free parking on site
- Comfortable beds
My Review Score
- Housekeeping missed a few things in the room
£79 twin room, no breakfast
Campanile Glasgow – Find the Best Price Online
Want to find the best price for the Campanile Glasgow super quickly? Just pop your travel dates in below and find the best price available online.
Want to find the best price in the Glasgow area? Check out this map view below
The Campanile is located on the Northern bank of the River Clyde. It is south of the City Centre and right next door to the OVO Hydro.
Campanile Glasgow Address
10 Tunnel Street, Glasgow, G3 8HL
Campanile Telephone Number
0141 287 7700
Campanile Glasgow Email Address
Campanile Glagow Facilities
- The Campanile has a restaurant and bar on the ground floor.
- There is also a self-serve snack area beside the reception area.
- The reception operates 24 hours a day
- The hotel is pet friendly
Campanile Glasgow FAQs
What is the Campanile Glasgow Check-In and Check-Out Time?
Check-in is from 15.00 and check-out is before 11.00. Due to the number of guests staying at the hotel and attending events at the Hydro venue the check-in time isn’t guaranteed.
Campanile Glasgow Parking?
Free parking is available at the hotel. This is on a first come, first served basis. Guests need to enter their vehicle registration number at the reception desk when checking in to avoid any issues or charges.
Video Room Tour
This is a video tour of room 409
Campanile Glasgow Review
Check out my review. It is based on a 2 person stay in January 2023.
|HOTEL LOCATION||😀||Fab location by the river and next to the Hydro|
|Accessible by public transport||😀||Several train stations nearby|
|Close to attractions||😀||Easy to visit river, Hydro and get to city centre|
|24 hour reception||😀|
|Breakfast||Not included - so didn't try it|
|Lunches||Lunches available but didn't try them|
|Evening Meals||Evening meals available but didn't try them|
|Bar/Coffee||Bar open most of the day - didn't try it|
|Lift||😀||Lift to all floors|
|Parking||😀||Free parking onsite|
|Room Service Meals||n/a|
|Free WIFI||😀||Free WIFI|
|Tea and Coffee||😀||Kettle and basic tea and coffee|
|Bed Type||🙂||Double and fold out large single bed|
|Air Conditioning||Said there was but didn't appear to function|
|Heating||🙂||Electric wall heater|
|Noise Levels||🙂||Some street noise but not too bad|
|Light Levels||🙂||Curtains fitted OK|
|Cleanliness||😐||Some areas needed extra cleaning. Clearly the hotel was very busy as still cleaning rooms when we arrived at 4pm|
|Fixtures and Fittings||😐|
|Housekeeping||😐||Came in room but just left a clean towel|
|WOULD I STAY AGAIN?||😀||Not in a cosy double room. Just too small and felt a little claustrophobic|
Campanile Glasgow – What’s Nearby
The OVO Hydro is pretty much next door to the hotel. Just turn right out of the hotel, cross the street and you are at one of the entrances to the building – it’s about a 2 minute walk!
The SEC Armadillo is just beside the Hydro – it’s a smaller events venue with a 3,000 capacity.
The Finieston Crane is located just by the edge of the River Clyde. It dates from 1931 and has a great deal of history. It is now owned by the community.
The Scottish Events Campus is just beside the Armadillo and the Hydro. This is where lots of trade exhibitions and events are held.
There are pleasant walks and cycle rides along either side of the Clyde River. The Bells and Millenium Bridges are great crossing points and make for nice circular walks.
Just across the river from the Campanile Glasgow are the Glasgow Science Centre and the IMAX theatre. It’s also where the Waverley Paddle Steamer departs from for its regular cruises on the Clyde.
There really is plenty to do nearby!
Restaurants near Campanile Hotel Glasgow
Again there are plenty to choose from – here are the closest ones.
Located just in front of the Campanile Glasgow Cranside Kitchen features four different restaurant companies in one, plus the largest beer garden in Glasgow!
A two storey Indian restaurant located close to the banks of the Clyde and a couple of minutes walk from the Campanile Glasgow
Campanile Glasgow – Things to Do
There are so many things to do in Glasgow and there is plenty on the doorstep if staying at the Campanile Glasgow, including a distillery.
Just across the river in a fantastic location is the Clydeside Distillery where you can take a tour and enjoy a whisky tasting.
Tours start from £17.50 per person
Other Hotels Located Very Close to the Campanile Glasgow
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow Centre
MOXY Glasgow SEC
Courtyard by Marriott SEC
Radisson Red Glasgow
Crowne Plaza SEC
If you have found this review of the Campanile Glasgow useful you might also like;
The Scottish Highlands – it’s a fantastic destination
My Travel Inspiration page for more trip ideas and reviews
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Days Inn Lockerbie 1. Days Inn Lockerbie Address The address of the hotel is; Roadchef Annandale Water, Lockerbie, DG11 1HD 2. Days Inn Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0844 225 0789 3. Getting to the Days Inn Lockerbie Days Inn … Read more
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel … Read more
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest … Read more
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel … Read more
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is … Read more
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There … Read more
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇪🇸Thinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000 … Read more
- Algarve Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇵🇹Are you planning an Algarve holiday? You should – it’s a wonderful destination. The Algarve is located along the Southern edge of Portugal. It has a fabulous coastline, huge sandy beaches, great places to visit and it’s very easy to travel to from UK. The Algarve is suitable for family holidays, solo trips, golfing holidays, … Read more
- 6 Handpicked Hotels in Riga – From Budget to Luxury 🇱🇻Looking for Hotels In Riga? Wondering where to stay? Check out this guide and find your perfect stay from these hotels in Riga. Hotels in Riga – Airport Hotels If you need to stay close to the airport then you have two choices – the Sky High Hotel or the Hampton by Hilton. Hotels in … Read more