Looking for a great sleep mask that is ideal for travelling?
Check out this great mask – it’s great for sleeping at night time and napping. I don’t travel without it!
Why Do I Recommend This Sleep Mask?
- It’s great value
- It is really effective
- It is lightweight and feels comfortable
- It has a travel bag to protect it
It’s just £5 including free delivery – why not get your sleep mask now?
Why Is a Sleep Mask Important When Travelling?
- It can be difficult to sleep well when travelling due to varying light levels in hotels – this mask deals with that issue.
- It’s great to help you nap wherever you are.
- This sleep mask is great for napping and sleeping on planes too.
The Best Sleep Mask for Travelling
There are lots of travel masks available. I have tried plenty of them!
The one I am recommending has been in my travel kit for the last couple of years
Last year I spent a lot of time in Shetland. It hardly gets dark in the summer months at night time. This can make sleeping difficult. None of the hotels had blackout blinds. Some of them had ill-fitting curtains. Some of them had lightweight curtains. That would have made getting a good night’s sleep difficult without this sleep mask.
Generally when I travel it is for work purposes. That means getting a good night’s sleep is essential. If I don’t sleep well I can’t do my job as well – it’s as simple as that.
If you have spent lots of time in hotels trying to get the curtains to fit better then this sleep mask is for you. I have spent lots of time jamming chairs and tables against the windows. I have also used trouser hangers to join curtains together – all to try and get a better night’s sleep!
I use this sleep mask for grabbing a quick nap when I am travelling. It saves me from having to shut all the curtains in the bedroom.
I also use this when I am at home and feel like a quick nap too. Putting it on and it becoming dark seems to help me nap a little easier.
This mask is ideal for trying to sleep when you are flying. It blocks out so much light that even the brightest airplane lights aren’t going to make a difference! It is small enough to fit in a pocket if you don’t like to travel with any hand luggage.
Combining this mask with earplugs will ensure you can get a great night’s sleep wherever you are. Hotels can be bright, light and quite noisy places so this is an essential combination!
Having a great night’s sleep will ensure you are ready to get the most out of your trip, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
Best Sleep Mask for Travel – Specification
- Made from breathable cotton
- 10cm deep by 20cm wide
- Bendable nose panel for a perfect fit
Best Sleep Mask for Travel – Price
This great sleep mask is just £5.03 on Amazon including free Prime delivery. The one shown below is the new improved model in a nice light grey colour.
You Might Also Like
If you have found my Sleep Mask information helpful you might also like;
Best Travel Ear Plugs – these, combined with a sleep mask, mean a good night’s sleep anywhere!
Best Hanging Wash Bag – a great way to save packing and unpacking time when travelling
Find all my recomended travel gear on my Travel Essentials page
- Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage SpaceCompression packing cubes are a great way to organise your clothes when travelling. They can save lots of space in your suitcase. This compression packing cube set is one of my travel essentials for longer trips. Read on for all the details. Looking for A Compression Packing Cube Set? Why Do I Recommend This Compression… Read More »Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage Space
- Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for TravellingPacking cubes are a fantastic way to organise your clothes when travelling. This packing cube set is great value and includes a washbag too – bargain! Looking for Packing Cubes? I’ve got two great recommendations here. I am going to start with a recommended regular packing cube and then a compression packing cube. Why Do… Read More »Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for Travelling
- Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when TravellingA book light is a great travel essential if you have ever been frustrated by the lack of a decent bedside light when travelling. It’s also great for long haul flights, especially those which travel overnight. Are you looking for a book light? This is the one that I use when travelling – it’s tiny… Read More »Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when Travelling
- Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat CaseEasyjet customers get an underseat case included with the ticket. This underseat case is one of my favourite cases. It’s ideal for a 3-5 day trip and there is no need to wait at the luggage carousel too. Sweet! Are you looking for a great Easyjet cabin bag? This is my favourite case for travelling… Read More »Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat Case
- Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When TravellingAre you looking for a travel probiotic? This is the brand that I use when I travel somewhere I think this might be helpful. Why Do I Recommend This Travel Probiotic? Currently £19.99 and free Amazon Prime delivery. Why not get yours now? The Best Travel Probiotic During my travels, I have often been in places where… Read More »Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When Travelling
- Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for TravellingAre you looking for a some wired earphones? Check out these earbud style ones which are good value with a good sound. Why Do I Recommend Wired Earphones? Currently £10.99 and free Prime delivery? Why not get yours now? The Best Wired Earphones Wired earphones are great to have when travelling. They are a backup in case… Read More »Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for Travelling
- 10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great TripHere are my 10 travel essentials based on years of travelling with thousands of travellers all over the world. During that time I have met all sorts of travellers, travelling on all types of holidays from budget to luxury ones. No matter what the holiday has cost I have seen guests across all types of… Read More »10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great Trip
- This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You OrganisedAre you looking for a great travel document holder? This one has room for multiple passports/documents, money, cards, pen holder & phone pocket! Why Do I Recommend This Travel Document Holder? Currently £8.49 with free Prime delivery ? why not get yours now? The Best Travel Document Holder Keeping travel documents and items together makes travelling less… Read More »This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You Organised
- Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for TravellingAre you looking for some great travel earbuds? These are great value and come with a charging case. Why Do I Recommend These Earbuds? Currently £18.99 and free Prime delivery? why not get yours now? The Best Earbuds Travelling can often be quite a noisy experience. Airports, train stations, hotels, buses, cities and streets – all can… Read More »Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for Travelling