Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate
1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address
The address of the hotel is;
Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL
2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number
The telephone number of the hotel is;
3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel
Getting to the hotel can seem a little tricky. If coming along the A7066 from Livingston you will pass the Pyramids Business Park on the left hand side. You take the next left after that, which brings you to a mini roundabout. Take the 3rd exit and you will then see a sign to the Cairn Hotel on the right hand side of the road.
If coming from Bathgate direction you come along the A7066. You should see the tower of the hotel on the right hand side. Once you have passed this take the next left turn. Follow the road round to the left. When you come to the roundabout turn left and take the B792 that goes under the A7066. When you come to the mini roundabout go straight over and look for the hotel sign on the right hand side.
4. Hotel Parking
There is parking around the hotel. It is free to park. The car park is not particularly clean with rubbish in the bushes.
5. Checking In
On entering from the car park you will see the main reception desk infront of you. The bar and restaurant is to the right.
There is a lift which is straight through the bar which will take you to the upper two floors.
6. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Facilities
- Lift to all floors
- Ground floor restaurant and bar
- Check from 3pm
- Check out noon
7. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Breakfast Times
- Monday to Friday 7am – 9.30am on weekdays
- 7am – 10am weekends
8. Cairn Hotel Restaurant and Bar
The restaurant offers 2 courses for £14 per person, or 3 courses for £16 per person
The restaurant is open from 4-8pm Monday to Friday and 12-8.30pm Saturday and Sunday.
Lunches are available from 12-4pm Monday to Friday.
The bar is open from midday to 11pm Monday to Friday and 12.30-11pm Saturday and Sunday.
9. Cairn Hotel – What’s Nearby
There isn’t much located nearby. The hotel is located on the edge of an industrial area so there is nothing really within walking distance.
However, for those with their own transport the hotel is in a good location for exploring Edinburgh, Fife or heading West to Glasgow.
10. Cairn Hotel Bathgate – Professional Traveller Summary
- I asked for a quiet room and was given a room at the rear of the hotel. This was beside the A7066 which was quite a noisy road. Rooms at the front of the hotel would be quieter.
- The walls were thin, including the main door into the hallway. This meant I could hear quite a lot of noise from other guests, especially whenever anyone went along the corridor.
- The blind didn’t cover the window so there was a lot of light coming in the room.
- There were tea and coffee facilities.
- The bathroom was clean.
- It cost £71 to stay one night in May 2023
12. Find A Great Online Price for the Cairn Hotel
13. Find Hotel Deals in The Area Quickly with Map View
14. Check Out These Great Hotel Deals in the Area
If you have found my review of the Cairn Hotel useful you might also like;
The Scottish Highlands – all you need to know
Edinburgh Holyrood Hotel – review, including video room tour, and helpful things to know
Edinburgh Central Travelodge – review, including video room tour, and helpful things to know
For more trip ideas check out my Travel Inspiration page
Other Articles You Might Like
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Days Inn Lockerbie 1. Days Inn Lockerbie Address The address of the hotel is; Roadchef Annandale Water, Lockerbie, DG11 1HD 2. Days Inn Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0844 225 0789 3. Getting to the Days Inn Lockerbie Days Inn … Read more
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel … Read more
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest … Read more
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel … Read more
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is … Read more
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There … Read more
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇪🇸Thinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000 … Read more
- Algarve Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇵🇹Are you planning an Algarve holiday? You should – it’s a wonderful destination. The Algarve is located along the Southern edge of Portugal. It has a fabulous coastline, huge sandy beaches, great places to visit and it’s very easy to travel to from UK. The Algarve is suitable for family holidays, solo trips, golfing holidays, … Read more
- 6 Handpicked Hotels in Riga – From Budget to Luxury 🇱🇻Looking for Hotels In Riga? Wondering where to stay? Check out this guide and find your perfect stay from these hotels in Riga. Hotels in Riga – Airport Hotels If you need to stay close to the airport then you have two choices – the Sky High Hotel or the Hampton by Hilton. Hotels in … Read more