Looking for some effective ginger sweets?
These sweets are the best I have found – effective without being overpowering.
Some of the ones I tried were so strong they actually made me feel sick!
They are ideal for managing low-level travel sickness symptoms with no side effects. (If you are looking for something stronger check out my ginger tablets)
What sweets help with nausea?
Ginger sweets help with nausea. The ginger flavour needs to be warming and not too overpowering. If it is too strong it can make cause feelings of nausea.
Why Do I Recommend These Ginger Sweets?
- Ginger flavour helps deal with early symptoms of travel sickness
- The ginger flavour is not overpowering like some sweets I have tried
- Travel tin means they travel well and don’t stick together
- Effective at keeping mild travel sickness at bay
They are £6 including Prime delivery. why not get your ginger sweets now?
The Best Ginger Sweets
Travel sickness can make travelling grim.
If like me you suffer from travel sickness, then you know how awful it can be. You can feel hot, sick and unsteady and it can stay with you after you have stopped moving.
As a lifelong sufferer of travel sickness I have tried all sorts of products including travel sickness tablets. However, the side effects of travel sickness tablets can also be quite unpleasant and including drowsiness and unsteadiness.
Travel sickness can easily also lead to vertigo which can be much more serious and often requires medical intervention.
As someone who suffers from all forms of motion sickness including terrible sea sickness, I always try to be prepared and deal with travel sickness before the symptoms become unmanageable and overwhelming.
I have found ginger sweets a great way to manage low-level symptoms, such as feelings of sickness. The ginger keeps symptoms from getting worse. Ginger sweets are great at dealing with travel sickness when travelling by road for example.
If I was travelling somewhere where the road was particularly twisty then I might take ginger tablets in advance just to reduce the risk of sickness as much as possible. I would do the same if I was travelling by boat or ship.
However, for most day to day coach and car travel these ginger sweets work really well.
Some ginger sweets I have tried have been so overpowering that they have actually made me feel sick, which completely defeats the purpose of taking them!
These sweets are the best I have found for being effective without being overpowering.
The travel tin ensures they don’t all stick together and last a long time, although you can easily put them in something smaller if you need to.
These ginger sweets are part of my travel essentials and I make sure I have these and am a travel fan when I am travelling by road, particularly by coach. The fan stops me from overheating, which can easily lead to feelings of sickness and the sweets prevent nausea.
I have tried sweetie shop type ginger sweets but they are more sugary and less gingery so not as effective.
These have been described as warming, which I think sums them up nicely.
The base of these sweets is ginger oil and I like the fact that they are made in the UK – in Yorkshire in fact!
Ginger Sweets? Specification
- Weight 200 grams
- 10cm x 10cm x 4cm tin dimensions
Ginger Sweets Price
They are £6 including Prime delivery why not get your ginger sweets now?
You Might Also Like
If you have found my ginger sweets information helpful you might also like;
Best Travel Ear Plugs – these, combined with a sleep mask, mean a good night’s sleep anywhere!
Best Hanging Wash Bag – a great way to save packing and unpacking time when travelling
Travel Fan – ideal to use along with these ginger sweets to help prevent travel sickness
Travel Sickness – my tried and tested techniques for managing this (as a lifelong sufferer)
Check out all my other recommended travel gear on my Travel Essentials page
- Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage SpaceLooking for A Compression Packing Cube Set? Why Do I Recommend This Compression Packing Cube? Currently £18.69 and free Amazon Prime delivery – why not get yours now? Compression Packing Cube Set If you want to reduce the size of the luggage you travel with then you need compression packing cubes. These cubes work exactly… Read More »Best Compression Packing Cube Set – Saves Luggage Space
- Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for Travel 🧳Looking for Packing Cubes? I’ve got two great recommendations here. I am going to start with a recommended regular packing cube and then a compression packing cube. Why Do I Recommend This Packing Cube for Travel? Currently £17.99 and free Amazon Prime delivery – why not get yours now? The Best Packing Cube for Travel… Read More »Check Out The Best Packing Cubes for Travel 🧳
- Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when TravellingAre you looking for a book light? This is the one that I use when travelling – it’s tiny but powerful. (This is one of my recommended travel gear items – find the rest of my Travel Essentials page) Why Do I Recommend This Book Light? Currently £10.98 on Amazon with free Amazon Prime delivery… Read More »Book Light – Makes Reading Easy when Travelling
- Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat CaseAre you looking for a great Easyjet cabin bag? This is my favourite case for travelling on Easyjet as it means no luggage fees! (This is one of my recommended travel gear items – find the rest on my Travel Essentials page) Why Do I Recommend This Easyjet Cabin Bag? Currently £49.99 and £3.99 UK… Read More »Easyjet Cabin Bag – Check Out This Great Underseat Case
- Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When TravellingAre you looking for a travel probiotic? This is the brand that I use when I travel somewhere I think this might be helpful. Why Do I Recommend This Travel Probiotic? Currently £19.99 and free Amazon Prime delivery. Why not get yours now? The Best Travel Probiotic During my travels, I have often been in places where… Read More »Travel Probiotic – A Great Way To Stay Well When Travelling
- Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for TravellingAre you looking for a some wired earphones? Check out these earbud style ones which are good value with a good sound. Why Do I Recommend Wired Earphones? Currently £10.99 and free Prime delivery? Why not get yours now? The Best Wired Earphones Wired earphones are great to have when travelling. They are a backup in case… Read More »Wired Earphones – Great Value and Great for Travelling
- 10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great TripHere are my 10 travel essentials based on years of travelling with thousands of travellers all over the world. During that time I have met all sorts of travellers, travelling on all types of holidays from budget to luxury ones. No matter what the holiday has cost I have seen guests across all types of… Read More »10 Travel Essentials You Need for a Great Trip
- This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You OrganisedAre you looking for a great travel document holder? This one has room for multiple passports/documents, money, cards, pen holder & phone pocket! Why Do I Recommend This Travel Document Holder? Currently £8.49 with free Prime delivery ? why not get yours now? The Best Travel Document Holder Keeping travel documents and items together makes travelling less… Read More »This Great Travel Document Holder Will Keep You Organised
- Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for TravellingAre you looking for some great travel earbuds? These are great value and come with a charging case. Why Do I Recommend These Earbuds? Currently £18.99 and free Prime delivery? why not get yours now? The Best Earbuds Travelling can often be quite a noisy experience. Airports, train stations, hotels, buses, cities and streets – all can… Read More »Great Value Earbuds – Super Light and Fab for Travelling