Looking for somewhere to stay in Aberdeen?
The Leonardo Hotel is located right next to the train station and it’s part of the Union Square shopping centre too.
It was previously known as the Jurys Hotel.
Author Bio – Melanie Newdick, Professional Traveller
- +36 years travelling for work. Visited +40 countries (many multiple times)
- Stayed in over 700 hotels. Taken +9,500 on coach holidays
- Check all out my best money saving resources
Click below to find the best prices available on the internet;
Are you looking for a great hotel in the heart of Aberdeen?
Jurys Inn Aberdeen is at the heart of all the action.
Check out this review, including a video tour of a room, to see if it’s your perfect stay.
1. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Address and Telephone Number
The address of Jurys Inn Aberdeen is
Union Square, Guild St, Aberdeen AB11 5RG
Why Should You Choose The Jurys Inn Aberdeen?
It’s right in Union Square shopping centre so it’s a fab location. The train station is next door to the hotel. There are cafes, restaurants and a cinema next door. The Tivoli Theatre is opposite. It’s ideal for a railway based weekend break
2. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Telephone Number
The telephone number of Jurys Inn Aberdeen is
3. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Location
Jurys Inn Aberdeen is located in Union Square. It is part of the Union Square shopping centre.
4. Getting to Jurys Inn Aberdeen
The easiest way to arrive at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen is by train. Aberdeen train station is joined to the Union Square Shopping Centre which is where Jurys Inn Aberdeen is located.
Stagecoach runs buses to Union Square – check the journey details.
Travelling to Jurys Inn Aberdeen by public transport is a great option.
5. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Parking
There is no parking at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen itself but there are plenty of car parks nearby.
There is parking at the Union Square Car Park, although this is £18 for parking which is between 7 and 24 hours. This is connected via lifts directly to the shopping centre. This means you can walk from the car to the hotel without going outside.
Check out all the information about parking at the Union Square car park.
There is another shopping centre close to the hotel called the Trinity Centre. This has car parking, although it is not open 24 hours. Find out about Trinity Centre car parking.
6. Getting to the Jurys Inn Aberdeen via Union Square Shopping Centre
The Jurys Inn Aberdeen reception is located on the upper level of the Union Square shopping centre, close to the exit onto Union Square itself. It is located close to the train station.
If you enter the shopping centre from the Union Square car park you need to walk in the opposite direction from the car park and you will come to the hotel.
If you arrive at the ground level there are escalators near the hotel entrance.
7. Checking In at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen
Checking in at the Jurys Inn Aberdeen can be done online in advance, meaning you just need to collect your key from the hotel reception on arrival. If you don’t check in online in advance, before 2 pm on the day of arrival, you will need to check in at the reception desk.
8. Getting to the Rooms at Jurys Inn Aberdeen
From the reception area, you walk round to your right and then bear left to get to the lifts. There are 3 lifts available.
9. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Facilities
The Jurys Inn Aberdeen has a bar on the same level as the reception area.
10. Jurys Inn Breakfast
There is a buffet breakfast available for guests.It was £22 per person during our stay.
The bar is open from 3 pm- 11 pm and serves food all day.
Room service is also available.
11. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Menu
The bar is open from 3 pm – 11 pm and serves food all day.
Click here to see the menu.
12. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Room
We booked a family single room which comprised a double bed and a single bed.
Our room was located on the Union Square side of the hotel on the 4th floor.
Check out this video tour for a complete view of the room, its facilities and the view.
13. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Video Room Tour
14. Jurys Inn Aberdeen Tripadvisor Reviews
Jurys Inn Aberdeen scores 4 Very Good out of 3,239 review
5 out of 5 for Location
4.5 out of 5 for Cleanliness
4.5 out of 5 for Service
4 out of 5 for Value
15. Jurys Inn, Aberdeen What’s Nearby?
The great thing about the Jurys Inn Aberdeen is that the Union Square shopping centre is on the doorstep.
Wagamama’s is right next door to the hotel, which is one of my favourite plant-based places to eat. The restaurant was so busy we weren’t able to get a table, so we did a click-and-collect option from their website. This was very easy and convenient, with the food ready bang on the time slot we had chosen. They supplied cutlery so it was easy to eat in our room. (The menu for home delivery or click and collect is less than the whole menu available if you dine in.)
There are plenty of other restaurants in Union Square, including Cosmo which is an international buffet restaurant. Thaikun is a nice Thai fusion-style restaurant which is on the same level as the Jurys Inn Aberdeen.
There are also Italian and Indian options as well as a Costa, Krispy Kreme stand and quite a few more. Check out all the Union Square dining options.
Why not check out some of the top reviewed restaurants in Aberdeen?
16. Jury’s Inn – Conclusion
- The Jury’s Inn Aberdeen is a great hotel for a short break
- It’s very accessible by public transport
- The location is ideal for visiting Aberdeen’s city centre, including the Tivoli Theatre which is directly opposite the hotel
17. Find the Best Price for Jury’s Inn Aberdeen?
18. Check The Map For a Quick Way to Find the Best Price and Location for You
19. Find the Best Hotel Deals in Aberdeen
18. Looking for Things to Do Near Jury’s Inn?
Check out what is showing at the Cineworld Cinema in the Union Square shopping centre – no need to put on your coat to visit either from Jurys Inn Aberdeen
See what’s playing at the Tivoli Theatre Aberdeen which is directly opposite Jurys Inn Aberdeen
Looking for things to do in Aberdeen?
Learn the fascinating 200-year history of the Gordon Highlanders in this 5-star-rated museum
If you have found this review of the Jurys Inn Aberdeen useful you might also like;
Village Hotel Aberdeen Review – a great resort-style hotel for a weekend break
Hilton Aberdeen TECA – handily located for the TECA and Aberdeen airport
If you would like some more ideas for your next trip check out my Travel Inspiration page
- Pitlochry Hydro Hotel – Video Room Review and Helpful TipsAre you thinking of visiting Pitlochry? Looking for somewhere to stay that has free parking but is within easy reach of the High Street? Looking for somewhere with a pool and spa facilities, restaurant and lift? The Pitlochry Hydro has all of those things, alongwith a bar and a pool room and a couple of… Read More »Pitlochry Hydro Hotel – Video Room Review and Helpful Tips
- Enchanted Forest – First Time Visit Review & Helpful TipsAre you planning a visit to the Enchanted Forest? The Daily Record described the Enchanted Forest as a “mesmerizing underwater voyage of discovery” After our visit, I would say that’s a very accurate description. Read on to learn everything you need to know to plan your trip in 2024. Enchanted Forest – Summary of Visit… Read More »Enchanted Forest – First Time Visit Review & Helpful Tips
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Tips for Your StayThinking of staying at the Days Inn Lockerbie? It’s a handy location right beside the M74. There is free parking at the front of the hotel and a lovely duck pond and green area to the rear. The hotel is right beside the service area which has a restaurant, McDonalds, breakfast takeaway and shop selling… Read More »Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Tips for Your Stay
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel… Read More »Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest… Read More »Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel… Read More »Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to KnowClick to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is… Read More »Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There… Read More »Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the Year
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your TripThinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000… Read More »Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip