Are you looking for a great hotel in a very convenient location?
Sleeperz Dundee is close to HMS Discovery and the V&A Museum, and co lated with the train station.
Check out this review, including a video tour of a room, to see if it’s your perfect stay.
Sleeperz Dundee Location
2 S Union St, Dundee DD1 4BFYou visited 3 weeks ago
Telephone 01382 725888
Getting to Sleeperz Dundee
The easiest way to arrive at Sleeperz Dundee is by train as the hotel is located directly above the train station building.
Sleeperz Dundee – Parking
There is no parking at Sleeperz Dundee.There are several paid car parks nearby.
One of the nearest is the Discovery Car Park. This is located at Green Circular, Dundee DD1 4XA. There is free parking after 6pm and until 1pm on Sundays. You can pay by card, coins or via an online app.
There is also a multi storey car park nearby. The Greenmarket. This has free parking from 8pm until 8am with reasonable parking charges during the day. It is located at DD1 4QG.
Getting to Sleeperz Dundee
The entrance to Sleeperz Dundee is close to the main train station entrance/exit. If you are coming out of the train station, take a left and follow along until the end of the building where you will find the hotel entrance.
On entering you take the lift up to the second floor where you will find the reception area.
Checking In at Sleeperz Dundee
Checking in at Sleeperz Dundee was quick and easy. There was an option to check in online before arriving at the hotel to make things even quicker.
Rooms are accessed via the lifts. The room key needs to be scanned in the lift to access room floors, which are the 3rd, 4th and 5th floor of the hotel.
There are 75 rooms at Sleeperz Dundee.
Sleeperz Dundee Facilities
Sleeperz Dundee has a bar on the same level as the reception area and a restaurant. Currently the hotel is offering a reduced menu which includes pizza, burgers, curry plus paninis and puddings. When normal service is resumed they will be offering their full menu.
The bar has a range of wines and cocktails available.
There is a pleasant seating area beside a large screen TV and a fire. There are also lovely views across the garden area and back to the V&A museum as well.
Sleeperz Dundee – Hotel Room
The hotel rooms at Sleeperz Dundee are spacious, bright, modern and airy.
The room was very clean
Sleeperz Dundee – What’s Nearby?
Why not check out some of the top reviewed restaurants in Aberdeen?
Sleeperz Dundee – Professional Traveller Summary
Sleeperz Dundee is a great hotel for a weekend break in Dundee.
It’s very accessible by train.
Rooms are clean, spacious and modern.
The lounge/bar is a nice area for a drink or a meal.
It is ideal if you are visiting the V&A Dundee and HMS Discovery.
Check out the TripAdvisor Reviews of Sleeperz Dundee
Read all the Tripadvisor reviews of Sleeperz Dundee to see what previous guests have had to say about their stay.
Want to Stay At The Sleeperz Dundee
Want to Find a Great Hotel Deal in Dundee?
This museum is an old Jute factory in Dundee. It tells the story of jute production but also the social history of Dundee, where women worked and men stayed at home. We stayed for 3 hours and learned a great deal about life in Dundee and also the impact on women’s rights and roles.
The Verdant Works also has a nice cafe with great cakes and soups and a small gift shop where you can buy funky jute bags.
There is free parking for the museum – you just need to enter your registration number onto the list when you enter the museum.
Entry is £11.75 per person which is great value.
The V&A Museum is a fantastic addition to Dundee. It is a striking building set on the waters edge. It is Scotland’s design museum. Entry to the museum is free with special exhbitions paid for.
When we visited there was an exhibition on nightclub design.
On the ground floor there is a museum shop. On the upper level there is a cafe.
The museum is focussed on design, it is not a museum on the history of Dundee. Interpretation is based around design.
Check out lots more things to do in Dundee
Other Articles You Might Like
- Coach Holidays for Single Travellers – 3 Things to Know Before You Book
- Southerness Self Catering – Video Tour & Review of Holiday Chalet
- Southerness Things To Do – Cute Cafes, Wonderful Wildlife & Sandy Beaches
- The Bank House Uttoxeter – Quirky Hotel In City Centre with Friendly Pigeons
- Holiday Inn Luton Airport – Great Value, Easy To Access – Ideal Overnight
- Sleeperz Dundee – Fabulous Location & Great Hotel
- Brodie Castle – Don’t Miss This Quirky Castle and Fab Play Area
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen – Check Out This Great Hotel for a Fab Break
- Great Underseat Case for Easyjet Flight – Avoid Paying Luggage Fees!
- Douro River Cruise – Everything You Need to Know About This Stunning Trip
- Highland Cottages with Hot Tubs For Bubbly Holiday Bliss
- Inverewe Gardens Scotland – A Fab Garden for All To Enjoy
- Dog Friendly Cottages Inverness – Fab Stays With Furry Friends
- Lodges with Hot Tubs Inverness – Bubbly Blissful Super Stays
- Holiday Cottages Inverness – Fab Stays In the Heart of the City
- Hilton Aberdeen Teca – Super Convenient for Events & The Airport
- 7 Year Long Travel Insurance Golden Rules For Peace of Mind
- Green List Travel 2021 – What You Really Need to Know
- Duncansby Stacks Walk – Fab Views & Stacks of Seabirds
🌍 Professional Traveller
🧳+30 years travel experience
🚌 Coach Holiday Expert
🛏️ Hotel & Holiday Consultancy
🤑 Helping you travel more and spend less
Melanie uses her coach holiday expertise to help people find their perfect coach holiday.
Her years of travel experience means she can help people travel smarter with professional travel tips.
Having spent over 10 years in hotels Melanie is an expert guest and is now using her experience as a hotel consultant – helping hotels improve their group stay experience, and holiday companies to have even happier travellers.
As a newbie to solo travel Melanie is also sharing trip reports to help other female travellers experience this amazing way to seeing the world.