Check out this review of Sleeperz Dundee, including a video tour of a room, to see if it’s your perfect stay. You can also find great hotel prices for the whole of the Dundee area quickly!
1. Sleeperz Dundee Address
Sleeperz Dundee Address: 2 S Union St, Dundee DD1 4BF
Is Sleeperz Dundee Good for a City Break?
Sleeperz Dundee is a great option for a city break. It’s opposite the V&A Museum, opposite HMS Dundee and it’s right over the train station. It is easy to walk to the city centre attractions, restaurants and cafes too. It’s got modern rooms and a nice bar and restaurant area too.
2. Sleeperz Dundee Phone Number
The phone number is 01382 725888
3. Sleeperz Dundee Location and Directions
The easiest way to arrive at Sleeperz Dundee is by train as the hotel is located directly above the train station building.
4. Sleeperz Dundee Parking
There is no parking at Sleeperz. There are several paid car parks nearby.
One of the nearest is the Discovery Car Park. This is located at Green Circular, Dundee DD1 4XA. There is free parking after 6 pm and until 1 pm on Sundays. You can pay by card, coins, or via an online app.
There is also a multi-storey car park nearby. The Greenmarket. This has free parking from 8 pm until 8 am with reasonable parking charges during the day. It is located at DD1 4QG.
5. Sleeperz Dundee Getting to Reception
The entrance to Sleeperz is close to the main train station entrance/exit. If you are coming out of the train station, take a left and follow along until the end of the building where you will find the hotel entrance.
Upon entering you take the lift up to the second floor where you will find the reception area.
6. Sleeperz Dundee Checking In
Checking in at Sleeperz was quick and easy. There was an option to check in online before arriving at the hotel to make things even quicker.
Rooms are accessed via the lifts. The room key needs to be scanned in the lift to access room floors, which are the 3rd, 4th, and 5th floors of the hotel.
There are 75 rooms at Sleeperz
What are the check-in and check-out times at Sleeperz Dundee?
You can check in anytime from 2 pm until midnight.
Check-out is 11 am.
7. Sleeperz Dundee Facilities
Sleeperz has a bar on the same level as the reception area and a restaurant.
The bar has a range of wines and cocktails available.
There is a pleasant seating area beside a large-screen TV and a fire. There are also lovely views across the garden area and back to the V&A museum as well.
8. Sleeperz Dundee Breakfast
What kind of breakfast is served?
Sleeperz has a lovely breakfast menu with plenty of choices available. The buffet breakfast costs £8.95 per person. Under 5’s eat free and children aged 5-12 pay £4.95
There is a selection of fruit juices, cereals, yoghurts, breads, pastries, a hot selection, and a selection of hot drinks plus a deli selection.
What time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served 7 am to 10 am Monday to Friday and 7.30 – 10.30 am Saturday and Sunday
9. Sleeperz Dundee Menu
There is a varied menu that is available all day in the bar/restaurant area of Sleeperz Dundee.
There are lighter bites such as nachos, soup, and sandwiches There are a range of burgers available, and then bigger meals such as fish and chips, curries, and pizzas.
You can see the full menu here
What time is food served at Sleeperz Dundee?
The all-day menu is served from midday to 9 pm
10. Sleeperz Dundee – Hotel Room
The hotel rooms at Sleeperz Dundee are spacious, bright, modern, and airy.
The room was very clean
Check out this video review of my hotel room
11. Sleeperz Dundee Reviews
Sleeperz scores 4.5 out of 5 with 502 reviews
Read all the Tripadvisor reviews of Sleeperz Dundee to see what previous guests have had to say about their stay.
12. Sleeperz Dundee – Conclusion
- Sleeperz Dundee is a great hotel for a weekend break in Dundee.
- It’s very accessible by train.
- The rooms are clean, spacious, and modern.
- The lounge/bar is a nice area for a drink or a meal.
- It is ideal if you are visiting the V&A Dundee and HMS Discovery.
13. Sleeperz Dundee – Restaurants Nearby
Chez Mal is across the street corner from Sleeperz Dundee. The menu offers a good selection of meats and vegetarian based dishes with some interesting twists and surprises.
Check out the menu
Yam Buffet is a few minutes walk away. This restaurant offers a mix of dishes with a little something for everyone. Check out the menu.
Tony Macaroni, as the name suggests, is an Italian eatery.
Mozza Dundee is a wood fired pizza place.
14. Sleeperz Dundee – What’s Nearby?
This is where you can learn all about Captain Scott and his trip to the Antartic with RSS Discovery. This is the number one attraction in Dundee for good reason.
Find out all about RSS Discovery on Tripadvisor
This museum is an old Jute factory in Dundee. It tells the story of jute production but also the social history of Dundee, where women worked and men stayed at home. We stayed for 3 hours and learned a great deal about life in Dundee and also the impact on women’s rights and roles.
The Verdant Works also has a nice cafe with great cakes and soups and a small gift shop where you can buy funky jute bags.
There is free parking for the museum – you just need to enter your registration number onto the list when you enter the museum.
Entry is £11.75 per person which is great value.
The V&A Museum is a fantastic addition to Dundee. It is a striking building set on the water’s edge. It is Scotland’s design museum. Entry to the museum is free with special exhibitions paid for.
When we visited there was an exhibition on nightclub design.
On the ground floor, there is a museum shop. On the upper level, there is a cafe.
The museum is focussed on design, it is not a museum on the history of Dundee. Interpretation is based around design.
9. Sleeperz Dundee Deals
10. Dundee Hotel Deals
If you have found this review of the Sleeperz Dundee useful you might also like;
My review of the Village Hotel Aberdeen – a good option for a weekend break in Aberdeen
Hilton Aberdeen TECA review including a video room tour
If you want some more ideas for your next trip check out my Travel Inspiration page
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Days Inn Lockerbie 1. Days Inn Lockerbie Address The address of the hotel is; Roadchef Annandale Water, Lockerbie, DG11 1HD 2. Days Inn Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0844 225 0789 3. Getting to the Days Inn Lockerbie Days Inn … Read more
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel … Read more
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest … Read more
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel … Read more
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is … Read more
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There … Read more
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇪🇸Thinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000 … Read more
- Algarve Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇵🇹Are you planning an Algarve holiday? You should – it’s a wonderful destination. The Algarve is located along the Southern edge of Portugal. It has a fabulous coastline, huge sandy beaches, great places to visit and it’s very easy to travel to from UK. The Algarve is suitable for family holidays, solo trips, golfing holidays, … Read more
- 6 Handpicked Hotels in Riga – From Budget to Luxury 🇱🇻Looking for Hotels In Riga? Wondering where to stay? Check out this guide and find your perfect stay from these hotels in Riga. Hotels in Riga – Airport Hotels If you need to stay close to the airport then you have two choices – the Sky High Hotel or the Hampton by Hilton. Hotels in … Read more