Are you looking for a great hotel in Albufeira?
Right on the beach?
With great facilities?
Well fab. You are in the right place.
Check out my review of a the 4 Star Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira.
1. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira – Location
The Sol E Mar is located in Albufeira. This is one of the main resorts in the Algarve.
The hotel itself is located beside the sea in a great location for exploring the old town and beach areas alike.
2. Getting to the Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira
For our stay, we booked a transfer from Faro Airport direct to the hotel. We were planning a resort-based stay rather than exploring the area so we weren’t planning on using or hiring a car. As such a private transfer seemed the best option for us to get to the hotel.
It took around 30 minutes. It was nice to get our first introduction to the area on the way from the airport and it was extremely easy and convenient.
The driver was waiting for us so there was no delay when we arrived at Faro Airport and it was a stress-free way to get to the hotel given this was our first trip to the area.
The Sol E Mar Albufeira is 44km or 27 miles West of Faro airport.
If you want to hire a car you can get a quote from companies based at Faro Airport here.
Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira check-in time is from 3.30 pm
Check-out time is by midday.
3. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira Address and Telephone Number
The address of the hotel is;
R. Jos Bernardino de Sousa, 8200-146 Albufeira, Portugal
The telephone number of the hotel is;
4. Parking at the Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira
There is free parking available 400 metres from the hotel itself.
Check out the hotel map of the parking location.
5. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira Facilities
The Sol E Mar has the following facilities;
- 74 rooms
- Lift to all floors (6)
- Free parking nearby
- 24 hour reception
- Free WIFI
- Laundry service
- Transfer service
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Terrace overlooking beach
6. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira – Dining
The Sunrise Restaurant is on the ground floor of the hotel. This is a buffet restaurant.
Rainbow Bar on the 5th floor of the hotel, a small bar area serving drinks.
7. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira – Bedrooms
- The rooms were very clean.
- There was a refrigerator in the room.
- There was a hairdryer in the room.
- Rooms were ensuite.
- The beds were comfortable.
- The linen was clean and fresh.
- There was free WIFI in the rooms and throughout the hotel.
- The hotels were good given the price we paid for our stay (we stayed in November)
Scores 4.0 Very Good out of 1626 Tripadvisor Reviews
- 5 out of 5 for Location
- 4.5 out of 5 for Cleanliness
- 4 out of 5 for Service
- 4 out of 5 for Price
Check out the Hotel Sol E Mar Tripadvisor Reviews
9. Professional Traveller Summary of Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira
- This hotel is in a fantastic location – with direct beach access plus easy access to the heart of Albufeira
- The hotel is clean, modern, and stylish making it a comfortable and relaxing stay
- The terrace is lovely giving great views over the beach – it’s a great spot to relax with a drink or a meal
- A sandy beach on your doorstep is always a lovely thing to have!
A great choice for a visit to Albufeira combining old town discovery and beach gazing and bathing
10. Find the Best Price Online for the Sol E Mar Albufeira
Just enter your travel dates below
11. Find Great Deals in Albufeira Using Map Search
Check via the map below to see prices for the whole of Albufeira. Simply click on the box to see details of the hotel and the review score. Click on the box for more information.
12. Check below to find the top hotel deals in the Albufeira area.
If you have found the Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira article useful you might also like;
Vidamar Resort Algarve Review – further along the coast this is a greener resort next to a birdwatching lagoon and a 7km sandy beach
Vilamoura Holiday – For a quieter Algarve experience check out Vilamoura. It’s still got loads to do and is a great spot to explore the Algarve region
Azores Holidays – check out why these Portuguese islands should be on your travel list. They are amazing!
If you want some ideas for your travels check out my Travel Inspiration page.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Days Inn Lockerbie 1. Days Inn Lockerbie Address The address of the hotel is; Roadchef Annandale Water, Lockerbie, DG11 1HD 2. Days Inn Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0844 225 0789 3. Getting to the Days Inn Lockerbie Days Inn … Read more
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel … Read more
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest … Read more
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel … Read more
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is … Read more
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There … Read more
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇪🇸Thinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000 … Read more
- Algarve Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇵🇹Are you planning an Algarve holiday? You should – it’s a wonderful destination. The Algarve is located along the Southern edge of Portugal. It has a fabulous coastline, huge sandy beaches, great places to visit and it’s very easy to travel to from UK. The Algarve is suitable for family holidays, solo trips, golfing holidays, … Read more
- 6 Handpicked Hotels in Riga – From Budget to Luxury 🇱🇻Looking for Hotels In Riga? Wondering where to stay? Check out this guide and find your perfect stay from these hotels in Riga. Hotels in Riga – Airport Hotels If you need to stay close to the airport then you have two choices – the Sky High Hotel or the Hampton by Hilton. Hotels in … Read more
- 5 Interesting Things to Do in Riga – Plus How to Get Around 🇱🇻Planning on visiting Riga? Read on for some ideas of things to do in Riga, including a couple of free and a couple of paid options. There are also a couple of restaurant recommendations too. Riga public transport is really great value so keep reading to find out how to use it to get around. … Read more
- 10 Reasons to Stay at the Lovely Busta House HotelI am lucky enough to have stayed at the lovely Busta House Hotel a number of times when taking tour groups to Shetland. It’s my favourite hotel on Shetland, and one of my favourite hotels anywhere. Here are 10 reasons you should stay at the Busta House Hotel too. 1. Busta House Hotel is Run … Read more
- 26 Great Things to Do On Your Shetland HolidayConsidering a Shetland holiday? It’s a fantastic place to visit, with its own unique character. There is something about Shetland – whether that’s the people, the scenery, the wildlife, or the weather. It gets under your skin. Here are 26 things you might like to see on your Shetland Holiday. Shetland Holiday 1. Sumburgh Head … Read more
- Campanile Glasgow – Helpful Things to Know Before You StayLooking to stay at the Campanile Glasgow? Check out this review, including a video room tour of a twin room. Pros My Review Score 😄 Cons Cost £79 twin room, no breakfast Campanile Glasgow – Find the Best Price Online Want to find the best price for the Campanile Glasgow super quickly? Just pop your … Read more
- Point A Hotel Shoreditch Review – Helpful Things to KnowLooking to stay at the Point A Hotel Shoreditch? Check out this review, including a video room tour of a cosy double room. My Overall Rating for the Point A Hotel Shoreditch – 🙂 Cost of Stay – 2 Nights in January 2023 for 2 people – £198. That does not include breakfast. Point A … Read more
- Monte Gordo – Helpful Things to Know Before You Go1. Monte Gordo Trip File Facts Cost per person: £300 based on 2 sharing Number of Nights: 4 Flights With: Ryanair Flight Times: Early evening outbound, early evening inbound Flight From: Glasgow Prestwick Flight To: Faro Airport, Portugal Time of Year: November 2022 Distance from Airport to Hotel: 61km via the A22 motorway Accommodation: Prime … Read more
- Newton Stewart – A Really Great Town With Lots To Do NearbyCheck out my guide to this lovely riverside town and get planning your visit. 1. Newton Stewart – What’s In the Town There are some great independent shops including a great DIY store, some interesting gift shops, cafes and takeaways. Here are the ones I checked out during my week long stay in Newton Stewart. … Read more
- Baku Holiday – Helpful Things To Know Before You GoNestled at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Baku beckons intrepid travelers with its unique blend of ancient heritage and modern grandeur. As the vibrant capital of Azerbaijan, Baku is a city that tantalizes the senses, where futuristic skyscrapers stand in harmony with historic palaces, and bustling bazaars intermingle with high-end boutiques. A Baku holiday … Read more
- Riga City Break – Helpful Things To Know Before You BookThinking of taking a Riga city break? As the capital city of Latvia, Riga boasts a rich tapestry of influences – from its medieval origins and Hanseatic legacy to its Soviet past and modern European flair. A Riga city break offers an unforgettable escape into a world where cobblestone streets wind through centuries-old neighborhoods, where … Read more
- Southerness Self Catering Review – Dog Friendly 2 Bed ChaletAre you planning a Southerness self catering holiday? Check out this review based on a 1 week stay in Southerness in November 2021. It’s got all the information you need to plan your visit. 1. Southerness Self Catering – Getting To Southerness Southerness is a coastal village located south of Dumfries. It is about 25 … Read more
- 11 Southerness Things To Do – Cute Cafes & Great WildlifeSoutherness Things to Do Looking for things to do in Southerness? It’s a great spot for exploring the Argyll and Bute coastline. Check out this guide to Southerness things to do for some ideas of places to go and things to do. 11 Great Southerness Things to Do We loved the dog friendly cafes, seeing … Read more
- The Bank House Uttoxeter Review – Helpful Things to KnowAre you looking for a hotel in Uttoxeter? Check out this review including a video tour of the Bank House Uttoxeter. It’s definitely a bit quirky! 1. The Bank House Uttoxeter: Address and Telephone Number The Bank House Uttoxeter Address; Church St, Uttoxeter ST14 8AG The Bank House Uttoxeter Telephone Number; 01889 566922 2. The … Read more
- Threave Gardens Review – Helpful Things to KnowCheck out this review of Threave Gardens with all you need to know to plan your visit. 1. Threave Gardens Location The first thing to mention is that there are two locations that might be easily confused. Threave Gardens is owned by the National Trust and is located separately from Threave Castle which is owned … Read more
- Holiday Inn Luton Airport Review – Helpful Things to KnowClick to get best price for your stay at the Holiday Inn Luton Airport ? 1. Holiday Inn Luton Address The address of the Holiday Inn Luton is; London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton LU2 9LF 2. Holiday Inn Luton Contact Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01582 218111 3. Getting from the … Read more
- Sleeperz Dundee Review – Helpful Things to KnowCheck out this review of Sleeperz Dundee, including a video tour of a room, to see if it’s your perfect stay. You can also find great hotel prices for the whole of the Dundee area quickly! 1. Sleeperz Dundee Address Sleeperz Dundee Address: 2 S Union St, Dundee DD1 4BF 2. Sleeperz Dundee Phone Number … Read more
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Review – Helpful Things to Know2023 Update – the Jurys Inn Aberdeen is now the Leonardo Hotel Are you looking for a great hotel in the heart of Aberdeen? Jurys Inn Aberdeen is at the heart of all the action. Check out this review, including a video tour of a room, to see if it’s your perfect stay. 1. Jurys … Read more
- Hilton Aberdeen TECA Review – Helpful Things Before You BookHilton Aberdeen TECA – A Great Option for Events & The Airport Find the best prices on the internet at the Hilton Aberdeen TECA now Looking for a real guest review of the Hilton Aberdeen Teca? Check out this review, including a video tour of a bedroom, from a 1 night stay in July 2021 … Read more
- Lonsdale House Bowness – A Fab Self Catering PropertyAre you looking for somewhere to stay in Bowness on Windemere? If so check out this review of Lonsdale House Bowness, a great hotel located just at the top of the main street in Bowness, within easy reach of all the attractions. 2023 Update Lonsdale House is now a holiday let. They have kept all … Read more
- Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira Review – Great Hotel & LocationAre you looking for a great hotel in Albufeira? Right on the beach? With great facilities? Well fab. You are in the right place. Check out my review of a the 4 Star Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira. 1. Hotel Sol E Mar Albufeira – Location The Sol E Mar is located in Albufeira. This … Read more
- Vidamar Resort Algarve Review – Helpful Things To KnowAre you looking for a great resort styled hotel with everything in one place? Then check out my review of a 3 night stay at the Vidamar Resort Algarve. It’s a lovely hotel, with great rooms, plus spa facilities, beach access and a choice of restaurants. 1. Vidamar Resort Algarve – Address The address of … Read more
- Vilamoura Holiday – Helpful Things To Know Before You BookWith its pristine beaches, world-class golf courses, vibrant marina, and a tapestry of cultural delights, a Vilamoura holiday offers an experience that seamlessly marries relaxation with exploration. Whether you’re a sunseeker, an adventurer, or a culture enthusiast, Vilamoura promises an enchanting holiday that lingers in your memories long after the sun has set over the … Read more
- Village Hotel Solihull Review – Helpful Things to KnowLooking to stay at the Village Hotel Solihull? It’s in a great location for Birmingham airport and has a restaurant, coffee shop, gym and spa as well. Check out this review of a 3 night stay. I chose to stay at the Village Hotel Solihull for 3 nights because I was on a leisure trip … Read more
- Ibis Birmingham New Street Review – Helpful Things to KnowIbis Birmingham New Street – A Great City Centre Hotel Are you looking for a hotel within easy access of Birmingham New Street station? Check out my review of a one night stay in March 2019. Find the best prices available on the internet easily. 1. Getting to the Ibis Birmingham New Street Station It’s … Read more
- Ibis Birmingham Airport Review – Helpful Things To KnowAre you looking for a good budget priced hotel at Birmingham Airport? This Ibis Birmingham Airport is located just across from the terminal. It’s just a short walk away and has great prices available. Check out my review of a one night stay and find a great price online. What is the Ibis Birmingham Airport … Read more
- Sofitel Gatwick Review – Helpful Things to KnowAre you looking for a handily located Gatwick hotel? The Sofitel Gatwick is linked by a walkway to the North Terminal. It’s super convenient and great for an overnight stay. It’s also great for layovers or even to relax in the lounge area. Sofitel Gatwick I have stayed at the Sofitel Gatwick number of times. … Read more
- Suitel Bosphorus Taksim Review – Helpful Things to KnowLooking to stay in Istanbul? Check out my review of the Suitel Bosphorus Taksim. I booked a stay at the Suitel Bosphorus Taksim for 4 nights in late October 2019/early November 2019. It was my first visit to Istanbul, a city I had wanted to visit for a long time. The pictures on the internet … Read more
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Hotel Review – Helpful Things to KnowAre you looking to stay beside Sabiha Gokcen airport? Check out my review of the ISG Sabiha Gokcen Airport hotel – it’s a lovely hotel, with great rooms and just a short shuttle (free) ride to the airport. The Sabiha Gokcen Airport hotel is actually an onsite hotel called the ISG Airport Hotel. I stayed … Read more
- Check Out This Wonderful Newton Stewart Holiday CottageAre you looking for a great Newton Stewart holiday cottage? Well check out this little gem, Minnow Cottage. It’s a great choice because; . Read on to check out my review of Minnow Cottage Week Long Stay in Newton Stewart Holiday Cottage with 2 Dogs In November 2020 I spent a lovely week in a … Read more