Are you looking for a good budget priced hotel at Birmingham Airport?
This Ibis Birmingham Airport is located just across from the terminal.
It’s just a short walk away and has great prices available.
Check out my review of a one night stay and find a great price online.
What is the Ibis Birmingham Airport Like?
- The Ibis Birmingham Airport is a budget airport hotel right on the airport site.
- There is a bar and restaurant in the hotel.
- Rooms are functional but comfortable and clean.
- There are no tea and coffee facilities in the hotel.
- There are cafes and shops that you can access in the airport terminal.
Getting to the Ibis Birmingham Airport
Can you walk from Ibis to Birmingham Airport?
It’s a very easy walk across the car parking area to the main terminal building. It takes around 5 minutes.
It was very easy to the Ibis Birmingham Airport as it is just a short walk across the car park from Birmingham International Airport. You have to navigate a bit through the parking areas but you can clearly see the hotel as it is a very tall building. The entrance is on the opposite side of the building from the airport.
Checking In At The Ibis Birmingham Airport
The check in was very busy with a line almost to the door. However, there had just been a whole load of flight cancellations so I think the hotel was having to deal with a lot of check ins at very short notice.
The lifts were also very busy with newly arrived guests arriving and people coming down to go to the restaurant.
My Hotel Room at the Ibis Birmingham Airport
- The hotel room was very clean and tidy.
- It was simple and functional with a bed, a washbasin in the room, and an enclosed shower and toilet cubicle.
- The bed linen was nice, with clean fresh linen.
- The bed was actually very comfy despite having a bit of a basic look to it compared to some other hotel beds.
- There was a wall mounted TV.
- There were no tea and coffee facilities in the room (that’s part of the reason it is a budget hotel)
- There was plenty of storage for luggage.
- There was an open hanging space for clothes.
Ibis Birmingham Airport – What I Liked
- The price was excellent. It was about £32 to stay for the night which I thought was fantastic value.
- The location was great. It is just across the main airport building
- The room was very clean.
- The blackout blind was great so the room was very dark and I was able to get a good night’s sleep.
- Despite being near the airport there was very little noise. In fact this was the quietest hotel of 3 I stayed in during my trip. It was also right in the middle of Storm Denis and again it was very quiet.
- The shower was great – a good start to the day.
- The hairdryer was powerful
- The WIFI was good
- It was easy to pop back over to the airport building to pick up snacks or something more substantial as there is a Marks and Spencer food in the public part of the building.
- There is also a Costa Coffee and a WHSmith, again all in the public part of the building.
Want to Stay at the Ibis Birmingham Airport?
Enter your dates below and find the cheapest price on the internet quickly.
Want to Stay at Birmingham Airport?
Check out the map below and instantly see prices for hotels at and near the airport, then just click to book.
If you have found this article about the Ibis Birmingham Airport useful then you might like;
Birmingham Break post including some quirky things to do in the city
Ibis Birmingham New Street revies
Village Hotel Solihull Review
Find more reviews and trip guides on my Travel Inspiration page
- Days Inn Lockerbie Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Days Inn Lockerbie 1. Days Inn Lockerbie Address The address of the hotel is; Roadchef Annandale Water, Lockerbie, DG11 1HD 2. Days Inn Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0844 225 0789 3. Getting to the Days Inn Lockerbie Days Inn … Read more
- Cairn Hotel Bathgate Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Cairn Hotel Bathgate 1. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Address The address of the hotel is; Blackburn Road, Bathgate, EH48 2EL 2. Cairn Hotel Bathgate Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 01506 633366 3. Getting to the Cairn Hotel Getting to the hotel … Read more
- Travelodge Central Edinburgh Review And Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Travelodge Central Edinburgh 1. Travelodge Central Edinburgh Address The address of the hotel is; 33 St Marys Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1TA 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0871 984 6137 3. Getting from Waverley Station to the Hotel The easiest … Read more
- Holyrood Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click below to quickly find the best price for your stay at the Holyrood Hotel 1. Holyrood Hotel Address The address of the Holyrood Hotel is; 81 Holyrood Hotel, Edinburgh, EH8 8AU 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; 0131 528 8000 3. Getting from Edinburgh Waverley Station to the Holyrood Hotel … Read more
- Lerwick Hotel Review and Helpful Things to Know 🛏Click to get the best price for your stay at the Lerwick Hotel 1. Lerwick Hotel Address The address of the Lerwick Hotel is; 15 South Road, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0PX 2. Phone Number The telephone number of the hotel is; +44 (1595) 692166 3. Getting from Sumburgh Airport to the Lerwick Hotel It is … Read more
- Visit Shetland – A Stunning Destination Any Time of the YearPlanning to Visit Shetland? Shetland is an amazing place to visit. It is very different from the rest of Scotland. It has its own very distinct culture, language, food, landscape, and history. There is a great deal to see and enjoy when visiting. Visit Shetland 2. Where Do You Fly From to Get To Shetland? There … Read more
- Alicante Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇪🇸Thinking of an Alicante holiday? You should it’s a great destination that offers great value too. Alicante is a coastal and port town located on the South Coast of Spain. It is in the Costa Blanca area, which refers to the coastline and it’s a popular tourist destination. It has a population of around 350,000 … Read more
- Algarve Holiday – All You Need to Know to Plan Your Trip 🇵🇹Are you planning an Algarve holiday? You should – it’s a wonderful destination. The Algarve is located along the Southern edge of Portugal. It has a fabulous coastline, huge sandy beaches, great places to visit and it’s very easy to travel to from UK. The Algarve is suitable for family holidays, solo trips, golfing holidays, … Read more
- 6 Handpicked Hotels in Riga – From Budget to Luxury 🇱🇻Looking for Hotels In Riga? Wondering where to stay? Check out this guide and find your perfect stay from these hotels in Riga. Hotels in Riga – Airport Hotels If you need to stay close to the airport then you have two choices – the Sky High Hotel or the Hampton by Hilton. Hotels in … Read more